forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Nie, you can tell the dude they can stay around if they meet the requirements and etiquette.

Nope.

Tell them they can stay gone

Deleted user

if you're in this chat, you're in this chat

we don't take nicely to newbies

@RedTheLoveless

So explain toxic masculinity. I've heard multiple things. I've heard from some that it's hate against guys, and I've seen a bit of that. I've seen it's hate against popular male behavior, which I can get behind.

From what I understand of it, toxic masculinity is basically bad "masculine" bahaviors and mindsets instilled by media/culture. Like, guys who get offended by any little thing that challenges their manhood, or dudes who use the excuse of their manliness to get away with not cool or even messed up stuff.

Some good examples of this I've found are:

1. Guys thinking they have to be a strong macho man and immediately getting way too defensive if this image is challenged.
  2. Guys thinking they are superior to all others.
  3. Guys not letting other guys be soft or emotional without calling them things like "wimp", "faggot", "useless", "not a real man", etc.

Essentially, it's taking masculinity to extremes instead of allowing balance.

Deleted user

@LittleStupidPatoG

how old are you?

this
needs to be discussed

Deleted user

Funny thing about the word "Fag"
Actually a funny story that happened today.

It's a short one I promise.

Storytime! With Eris!

One of my coworkers is very British and has lived all over the world. She considers herself Australian though? Idk.

Anyway– I had to go into the office today to do some work and we stepped out for a smoke break.
(yea, yea Im a social smoker. Sue me.)

She'd run out of cigarettes and mid conversation asked me for one.
But forgot that I only speak American Lingo™.
So when she asked for a "Fag"……I lightly threw myself at her.

She just looked at me funny from the odd hug we were in and said "Well that explains a lot about you, Eris. As much as I think you're cute I really just want a cig."

Then we went to lunch.
I unintentionally came out to my coworker and therefore my team.
10/10

@croccin-champagne

1. red is right, yeah. its toxic behaviour instilled in males from a young age that lends to things like the inability to be emotionally open and a lot of other shit

2. yo we stan that eris

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

1. red is right, yeah. its toxic behaviour instilled in males from a young age that lends to things like the inability to be emotionally open and a lot of other shit

2. yo we stan that eris

Okay. I think I get it. Thanks. To Red especially.
Hell yeah.

@RedTheLoveless

2. yo we stan that eris

Okay. I think I get it. Thanks. To Red especially.
Hell yeah.

Glad to have helped 👍

Fuck yeah we stan.

Deleted user

I figured.
Kinda easy to figure out what people's ages are by how they type/speak

Deleted user

I love how you guys are freaking out about being quarantined now

I've been doing it for a week and a half already AND it literally got extended from the end of the month until mid fucking April

Might as well become a hermit at this point.

@Pickles group

If I'm quarantined/not allowed to go anywhere because of the virus for my sixteenth birthday, I swear to God-

Oh heck. I am. Seventeenth but still

@HighPockets group

YIKES
I heard rumors that my school might extend spring break to figure out what to do, but I'm almost certain that we'll get shut down next week.