forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

shut up with your "funny" insults and tell us who the hell you are.

@Fraust

Rudeness Chat: Exists
Newcomers: Oh so we just be rude here?? Hi
Newcomers: string of swear words and weak insults towards the last person who spoke

@Fraust

Newcomer: Exist
Newcomer: Notices this is a writing site
Newcomer: Either has grammar at the level of a two year old or has the grammar of an eight year old and spams links to their sci fi princess story on literally every chat

@Anemone eco

Newcomer: Now I am a adventure level threat

even though they’re not

I'm sorry, adventure? Did you mean Avenger? Also *an not 'a'

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Newcomer: Now I am a adventure level threat

even though they’re not

I'm sorry, adventure? Did you mean Avenger? Also *an not 'a'

Thank you I didn’t notice auto-correct doing anything, and thank you for telling me the problem with a

@Pickles group

Just because someone's upset that stuff got canceled doesn't mean they think the coronavirus isn't a big deal (although some people do think that) or they'd rather get sick and do the thing, it just means they were looking forward to the thing. You don't need to yell at them that it's worse than the flu and that they're being ignorant. They can understand that its for the best and that no one wants it to spread and still be upset that they can't do the things they were looking forward to.
Sincerely,
Someone who's been yelled at a lot already

@Mojack group

Big agree.

Yeah, the yearly Europe trip was cancelled for my school and lots of people were upset for that; not that they wanted to get sick but you'd be taking a huge risk by going on that trip and you'd be a risk coming back as well. Schools are big w/ lots of people, some people are in contact with others outside of school and that's just gonna spread the virus even more. It's understandable and reasonable why it got cancelled.

There were grade twelves who'd waited until their last year (for whatever reason) to go on the trip and it happened to be cancelled for this year. Obviously they'd be upset.

@Moxie group

So uh my mom is a part of a facebook group for our neighborhood and something just went down that honestly reminds me of a stupid argument we would have here.

This lady was basically chastising people for freaking out about the coronavirus (fair) but then she started making connections between other mass diseases in the past and the fact that they have apparently aligned with presidential election years. She also said that the coronavirus is mother nature finally getting back at us.

So people were responding to her saying that she was wrong and stuff and my mom responded with that gif of Micheal Jackson eating popcorn. This lady responded to that by telling my mom that the masses are sheep easily poked by fear and repeated some random facts about the contagion level and said that its being hyped as the Black Plague. My mom told her that she already read what she said and told her that shes not one to jump on the fear bandwagon but that if this lady thinks it has to do with the election then she is sadly confused. The lady then proceeded to edit her post and delete the part about the election! My mom called her out on it, of course.

In conclusion, my mom is iconic and I'm surprised this argument is happening on facebook and not notebook.

@croccin-champagne

A friend and I were just joking about the coinciding pandemics and elections years, during advisory, but neither of us was. Actually serious lmao wtf