forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

Wow. Some of those people are stupid. I only read the last page, and one of the people I'm talking about are on this chat but like. Wow. The sheer stupidity of some people.

@Anemone eco

I'm gonna scream. I'm so done with discount debate chat that it's not even funny.

Some people just make too many trips to Walmart.

@RedTheLoveless

Wow. Some of those people are stupid. I only read the last page, and one of the people I'm talking about are on this chat but like. Wow. The sheer stupidity of some people.

Indeed. It's the main reason why I didn't join. There's a difference between debate and useless, senseless arguing, of which some people just don't understand.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

On the other side of things this one kid was listening to music really loudly and made a big scene when he was told to turn it down or turn it in
He had to turn it in
When he came back he slammed the door really loudly and caused a somewhat smaller scene

It was really fucking annoying just over urning music down, he didn’t even need to turn it down.

@HighPockets group

Just because someone's upset that stuff got canceled doesn't mean they think the coronavirus isn't a big deal (although some people do think that) or they'd rather get sick and do the thing, it just means they were looking forward to the thing. You don't need to yell at them that it's worse than the flu and that they're being ignorant. They can understand that its for the best and that no one wants it to spread and still be upset that they can't do the things they were looking forward to.
Sincerely,
Someone who's been yelled at a lot already

EXACTLY! My choir concert will probably be cancelled or postponed, and I'm mad because I was really looking forward to it!

Deleted user

my mom responded with that gif of Micheal Jackson eating popcorn.

I love your mom

Deleted user

also
I love the guys in my grade
Especially the two I'm talking about
But it is possible to have a conversation about girls without saying "her tits were so big" and "that ass was fire bro"
Like… Okay??
But also she's more than just body parts?
This is coming from someone also attracted to females
And it just pisses me off

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

So explain toxic masculinity. I've heard multiple things. I've heard from some that it's hate against guys, and I've seen a bit of that. I've seen it's hate against popular male behavior, which I can get behind.

@ninj-is-by

oh, my sincerest apologies, I misunderstood the chat by it's name and the description of it in the very first post, so I will take my leave.