forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Knick

All classroom teaching for my country is suspended until the end of the semester (May 29th, but we still have online learning) as far as I’m aware

@croccin-champagne

my school is getting shut down on tuesday. rumor is the governor said no later than wednesday, so that's fun. i'm stuck home anyway because my dad is on medication that makes his immune system weak and my little sister had mono and has asthma.

back to online for me apparently lmao

Deleted user

Were not in quarantine yet, there's talk about my school shutting down next week because cases of the coronavirus were found 15 minutes from where I live.

@Pickles group

What I expected today:
Reading- 95%
Other stuff- 5%
What's happened so far:
Sleeping- 15%
Playing flute- 25%
Cleaning- 40%
Reading- 10%
Other stuff- 10%

@ElderGod-kirky group

I have no clue what my school is planning to do, but it's notorious for being fucking stupid. The thing for me is, I go to two schools. One is for hands on career training where we get a certain amount of hours of training. If we shut down, idk what we're supposed to do for that, online or not.

@The-Magician group

Well Northern Ireland have closed their colleges and schools for two and a half weeks, other schools in England are closing, and then my college is here just like “No, we are keeping you here until one person tests positive, and even then you will have to remain at college just so we can test to see if you have it.”

Like no, I’m sorry, if my college goes on a lock down because of the virus then me and my mates are R U N N I N G because fuck staying on campus

@HighPockets group

All of WI just cancelled school from next Wednesday until April unless someone tests positive over the weekend. Some kid who went to an afterschool program tested positive, so they're trying to make sure no one else was infected.

@Pickles group

They're testing you? Like, for free?

Well I mean.. the UK is known for its free healthcare

Right. I keep forgetting that's a thing. Oops

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Here in the cornfield there are no tests
testing is simply a rumor
the only way to find out if you have coronavirus is to die from it and read the cause of death while ghost

@HighPockets group

Here in the cornfield there are no tests
testing is simply a rumor
the only way to find out if you have coronavirus is to die from it and read the cause of death while ghost

I heard that one of the tests they do in the Midwest is to have you cough into the phone.

@ElderGod-Icefire

If the library gets shut down I'm going to cry.

My library shut down my book club until further notice…it's very depressing and heartbreaking… but on the other hand I now have no excuse to put off reading my ARCs, soooo

@Pickles group

I didn't even think about that oh nooo my books are due before the school closings here are over

@HighPockets group

I didn't even think about that oh nooo my books are due before the school closings here are over

I have a ton of books on hold, I'm going to be so mad.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Governor just called a bit ago for pa. Schools are shut down until the 27th, including my career school. Don't need to make up any of the days, so a 2 week break ig

Deleted user

Jyn– my copy of House of Earth and Blood got sent to my old address in Cali. D:

Deleted user

Unrelated. MOST people's heads really just be so far up their asses that they just don't pay attention to anything. Wow.

Fixed it