forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Okay but have y'all ever sent a risky picture and then just not gotten a response and just had an inner anxiety attack

Deleted user

right

if the person is mature about it I think it's fun

@The-Magician group

Okay so I’m actually starting to get worried now.

The virus has taken the life of a man in his 60s, not too far from where my 65-year-old grandparents live…

@The-Magician group

Okay but have y'all ever sent a risky picture and then just not gotten a response and just had an inner anxiety attack

No because I never send risky images to those I don’t trust

Deleted user

The virus has taken the life of a man in his 60s, not too far from where my 65-year-old grandparents live…

Oh shit…
Are they healthy people? Your grandparents?

@The-Magician group

Oh shit…
Are they healthy people? Your grandparents?

Other than for the things they have to take medication for.. I think so?? I don’t know.. I hope so..
I feel shit saying this, but I’m glad my great grandma passed away last year so she wasn’t at risk of getting this virus because I would never forgive myself if she had died from this illness..

@The-Magician group

Not really no.. their house is up there. They can’t live with my other great grandma because the virus is in her area as well, and they can’t come down here because it’s in my area too..

@The-Magician group

It wouldn't have been your fault. Unless you started it, which with your amount of worry is doubtful

It wouldn’t have been my fault, but she suffered enough.. and I was never able to take her pain away. The only thing I could do for her was send her off with a blessing before she was cremated..

@HighPockets group

Oh.. just don’t send them to anyone? Crazy idea, I know. I don’t see the fascination with sending sexual pics to people anyway 🤷🏻

I don't either. Idk if it's because I'm ace or because I'm just not too thrilled with my appearance, but I just don't see the appeal.

In my experience, guys have always been pretty open about sending pics and whatnot——hell it happened to me literally two days ago——however I find that most girls are actually really reluctant to share images like that. Perhaps it’s because the female species in general are more likely to dislike the way they look, or whether they just don’t like sending that kind of thing to people.

Personally, if I’m not dressed, I never reveal anything more than my shoulders, unless it is to someone that I would trust with my life, and currently there are only 5 people like that. If I don’t trust you, you ain’t seeing anything other than my shoulder 😂

Also factoring in that a girl's nudes being leaked usually is much more frowned upon than a guy's (i.e. slutshaming, "you shouldn't have shared them if you didn't want them leaked")

@HighPockets group

You ever just want to belt a song, but don't want your family to hear you?
I have the urge to belt Epiphany, Roxie, and Don't Rain On My Parade but my family is home.

@The-Magician group

Oh.. just don’t send them to anyone? Crazy idea, I know. I don’t see the fascination with sending sexual pics to people anyway 🤷🏻

I don't either. Idk if it's because I'm ace or because I'm just not too thrilled with my appearance, but I just don't see the appeal.

In my experience, guys have always been pretty open about sending pics and whatnot——hell it happened to me literally two days ago——however I find that most girls are actually really reluctant to share images like that. Perhaps it’s because the female species in general are more likely to dislike the way they look, or whether they just don’t like sending that kind of thing to people.

Personally, if I’m not dressed, I never reveal anything more than my shoulders, unless it is to someone that I would trust with my life, and currently there are only 5 people like that. If I don’t trust you, you ain’t seeing anything other than my shoulder 😂

Also factoring in that a girl's nudes being leaked usually is much more frowned upon than a guy's (i.e. slutshaming, "you shouldn't have shared them if you didn't want them leaked")

Yes exactly!
Like how difficult is it to just respect someone and not share sensitive things like that?? This also goes for the guys who send nudes and if a girl shows someone else. Honestly, how difficult is it to keep something private between you and the person who has somehow felt able to trust you, only for you to turn against them and make them feel shit and possibly ruin their lives??

@HighPockets group

Yes exactly!
Like how difficult is it to just respect someone and not share sensitive things like that?? This also goes for the guys who send nudes and if a girl shows someone else. Honestly, how difficult is it to keep something private between you and the person who has somehow felt able to trust you, only for you to turn against them and make them feel shit and possibly ruin their lives??

I know, right? Like, who cares if you break up, they trusted you enough to do that and it's disgusting to turn around and do that.

Deleted user

I would love to share a story here but it's not appropriate.

Deleted user

Lowkey:

Mixing the Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn and The Flame Hot Doritos is a PRIME craving snack.

For those of you that have a moment of awfulness each month.

Deleted user

and to the person who said today that my girlfriend only likes me because of my boobs

fuck you

Deleted user

Lowkey:

Mixing the Smartfood White Cheddar Popcorn and The Flame Hot Doritos is a PRIME craving snack.

For those of you that have a moment of awfulness each month.

that sounds fire ngl

Deleted user

also The Strange Thing About the Johnsons should not exist.

Don't watch it.