forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Go over lined with him and be so bad at it he feels required by law to step in and play it himself

I mean, my fingers are still crossed that the school will not choose Cats. And we might actually be too busy to be in the show anyways.

@croccin-champagne

Imagine being that bad of a friend. You’re letting down everyone around you with your mistakes.

But also, ghfhgdf one of these days I’m gonna send you mine so we’re even. Just gotta get it

Jdhf I look forward to the day. Will probably carry it around everywhere

Aawww babe. You gotta let me know what kind of thing you want it on for me to keep an eye out. Also the cat stole yours from me. I had it on a necklace and she just took off with it at some point

Ring, maybe. Either that or some kind of keychain to attach to my person. And omg, tell the cat that she's not going to get any psychic pats from me anymore.

You bet I will. She’s about to just. Get put in the laundry basket. imprisoned for bastard crimes

@croccin-champagne

Go over lined with him and be so bad at it he feels required by law to step in and play it himself

I mean, my fingers are still crossed that the school will not choose Cats. And we might actually be too busy to be in the show anyways.

That is entirely valid and fair. Suggest high school musical

@ElderGod-kirky group

Imagine being that bad of a friend. You’re letting down everyone around you with your mistakes.

But also, ghfhgdf one of these days I’m gonna send you mine so we’re even. Just gotta get it

Jdhf I look forward to the day. Will probably carry it around everywhere

Aawww babe. You gotta let me know what kind of thing you want it on for me to keep an eye out. Also the cat stole yours from me. I had it on a necklace and she just took off with it at some point

Ring, maybe. Either that or some kind of keychain to attach to my person. And omg, tell the cat that she's not going to get any psychic pats from me anymore.

You bet I will. She’s about to just. Get put in the laundry basket. imprisoned for bastard crimes

Bet

@HighPockets group

Sometimes when my cat is in her crate (it's got metal bars and she goes there when she's outside) I tell her she's in baby jail for being too cute.
She usually bites me when I say that.

@croccin-champagne

Sometimes when my cat is in her crate (it's got metal bars and she goes there when she's outside) I tell her she's in baby jail for being too cute.

Biggest Babey. My sister bites and has for ten years so like it’s about spot on

@HighPockets group

Honestly I'd rather do Cats.

@croccin-champagne

coward

@HighPockets group

She's absolutely baby. Sometimes at night she'll just s c r e a m and run down the steps with this ratty little snowball toy and throw it, then s c r e a m again and toss it back up the steps. A madlad.

@HighPockets group

coward

Listen, I had to watch my friends be in High School Musical when I was in 5th grade, I am NOT doing that again.

@croccin-champagne

She's absolutely baby. Sometimes at night she'll just s c r e a m and run down the steps with this ratty little snowball toy and throw it, then s c r e a m again and toss it back up the steps. A madlad.

What a mood. Adorable, and icon, simply fabulous. Mine does similar things with nerf darts she steals. She’ll run around while they dangle out of her mouth like cigarettes and let out a little mrrp sound. Then she hides them behind my desk and proceeds to knock everything off of my shelves

@croccin-champagne

coward

Listen, I had to watch my friends be in High School Musical when I was in 5th grade, I am NOT doing that again.

and you’re gonna watch them again, from the same side they’re on. hubris. karma for your sins

@HighPockets group

What a mood. Adorable, and icon, simply fabulous. Mine does similar things with nerf darts she steals. She’ll run around while they dangle out of her mouth like cigarettes and let out a little mrrp sound. Then she hides them behind my desk and proceeds to knock everything off of my shelves

Please tell your cat that I love her.

@HighPockets group

coward

and you’re gonna watch them again, from the same side they’re on. hubris. karma for your sins

Non.

@croccin-champagne

I will not. She doesn’t deserve it

@HighPockets group

I will not. She doesn’t deserve it

NO!

@HighPockets group

Going back and forth with Death Man is like playing chess. Except instead of there being two chessmasters, there's you and then a petulant toddler who eats the rooks and throws the board when they get mad.

@HighPockets group

I'm passable at chess. I only remember the rules because of when I was in Looking Glass Land for school.
And I sang a song from Chess for Solo and Ensemble as well, but that doesn't really count.