forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I swear, this kid needs to either get a tissue or suck it up and stop sniffling because I am this close to throwing a box at his head and yelling. It's disgusting

@croccin-champagne

also The Strange Thing About the Johnsons should not exist.

Don't watch it.

I need to know what this is so I can truly cringe

It’s not cringe, it’s disturbing as hell

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

also The Strange Thing About the Johnsons should not exist.

Don't watch it.

I need to know what this is so I can truly cringe

It’s not cringe, it’s disturbing as hell

Well then don’t tell me

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Pickles: Deathman's chat/roleplay thing is now too disgusting to be funny. I'm gonna vomit

Jyn: I haven't seen it, but it sounds fascinating and disturbing. An angle that's not really ever looked at when it comes to abuse.

@HighPockets group

Pickles: Deathman's chat/roleplay thing is now too disgusting to be funny. I'm gonna vomit

Jyn: I haven't seen it, but it sounds fascinating and disturbing. An angle that's not really ever looked at when it comes to abuse.

You know what? It applies to Deathman's chat too.

Deleted user

they just PMed me saying they only have one account, and it’s the main Dk one and yet, tbh, more inclined to not believe them

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

They had the main one, Death Man
Then there’s Max or whatever his name was
The account I forgot the name of that just spewed racist stuff to get the attention off of him
And then the unconfirmed ones include another that was simply named after the N word, that one account I also forgot the name of that just went around insulting people/telling them to kill themselves before disappearing, and now this Joker one or whatever, I haven’t seen it yet