forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Yeah, I don't have an issue with furries on their own, but he's obnoxious and just downright mean to people so I have no qualms about dragging him.

Deleted user

I just find it rude when I tell people to fuck off. It hurts. I don’t like being rude

@croccin-champagne

ghfjgh I just got PMed

"Fuck you too, I thought you were my friend. I guessed wrong"

Circe, you’re supposed to be his friend. Don’t you remember the extensive blood pact and the friendship bracelet you made him?

Oh of course, how could I forget? I'm so sorry.

You should be. Gosh, you’ve really let us down

Fair. I'm a horrible human being. I didn't even give him my birthstone. How could I forget such a monumental thing to represent my undying love for him?

Imagine being that bad of a friend. You’re letting down everyone around you with your mistakes.

But also, ghfhgdf one of these days I’m gonna send you mine so we’re even. Just gotta get it

@HighPockets group

ghfjgh I just got PMed

"Fuck you too, I thought you were my friend. I guessed wrong"

Circe, you’re supposed to be his friend. Don’t you remember the extensive blood pact and the friendship bracelet you made him?

Oh of course, how could I forget? I'm so sorry.

You should be. Gosh, you’ve really let us down

Fair. I'm a horrible human being. I didn't even give him my birthstone. How could I forget such a monumental thing to represent my undying love for him?

Imagine being that bad of a friend. You’re letting down everyone around you with your mistakes.

But also, ghfhgdf one of these days I’m gonna send you mine so we’re even. Just gotta get it

Wow, you guys didn't even print out full-color autographed photos of yourselves to send Death Man? Such fake friends, smh

@Pineapple_Princess eco

Look I know that he's done some really really stupid stuff but I think we need to leave him alone. I think that at this point we are bullying him (me included). I'm not saying that what he's done is okay but if I was in his position I wouldn't want any of this to happen.

Deleted user

Got DMed saying ‘I was going to draw your character but you can forget about it’

Deleted user

Look I know that he's done some really really stupid stuff but I think we need to leave him alone. I think that at this point we are bullying him (me included). I'm not saying that what he's done is okay but if I was in his position I wouldn't want any of this to happen.

I was gonna draw his character as a sign of peace but I agree we’ve taken it way too far. Even if he was rude we are basically harshly cyber bullying him.

Deleted user

Did you ask him to draw your character?

Lol no. I said I would draw his which I’m still gonna do because it’ll challenge me

@HighPockets group

I dunno, I feel like literally saying you want to kill other users and saying you hope they die is a bit worse than some irritation. Oh, and threatening to dox them too, and saying you'd show up to their homes and kill them, and hack their phone cameras…yeah, I think we're pretty justified.

@HighPockets group

Autographs are the truest sign of friendship. Jyn, we gotta swap signed headshots now

I'll have to wait until my next school show to get a good one lol.
It might be Cats and I don't know how I feel about that.

@croccin-champagne

Autographs are the truest sign of friendship. Jyn, we gotta swap signed headshots now

I want you to know that if you were to actually send me a picture from that musical being put on by your school I would frame it up on my wall as the most cursed thing ever

Deleted user

Eh I’m dropping it and returning friendly. I think if we leave him alone and such we will be at a better position and not have to get andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) involved which I still think is unnecessary

@HighPockets group

I want you to know that if you were to actually send me a picture from that musical being put on by your school I would frame it up on my wall as the most cursed thing ever

I'll have to get a picture if that's the one we do.
I'm trying to gently bully peer pressure my friend into auditioning for Mr. Mistoffelees.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Jdhf I look forward to the day. Will probably carry it around everywhere

@croccin-champagne

Aawww babe. You gotta let me know what kind of thing you want it on for me to keep an eye out. Also the cat stole yours from me. I had it on a necklace and she just took off with it at some point

@croccin-champagne

I'm trying to gently bully peer pressure my friend into auditioning for Mr. Mistoffelees.

Iconic. I would die for you

Tell your friend it’s their true calling

@Anemone eco

I mostly try to stay out of it tbh because I'm getting rather tired of the pms

I just told him not to PM me. So far so good.

@HighPockets group

Iconic. I would die for you

Tell your friend it’s their true calling

Thank you, I'd die for you as well.
I keep telling him that, but he won't listen. So I told him that I'd have to go out for Mr. Mistoffelees instead.

@HighPockets group

I mostly try to stay out of it tbh because I'm getting rather tired of the pms

I just told him not to PM me. So far so good.

God, I wish that was me.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Aawww babe. You gotta let me know what kind of thing you want it on for me to keep an eye out. Also the cat stole yours from me. I had it on a necklace and she just took off with it at some point

Ring, maybe. Either that or some kind of keychain to attach to my person. And omg, tell the cat that she's not going to get any psychic pats from me anymore.