forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

AP Physics. What are we talking about? Not physics.

It's a debate between the girls and boys on what should happen during a divorce caused by a cheater.

@Pickles group

Uhh hot take if you've had three affairs you don't get to be angry with your wife when she reconnects with someone she used to be in love with, regardless of whether or not either of them still have feelings, lookin at you TOM BUCHANAN

@ElderGod-kirky group

The conversation went from that to something random, to some former student being denied his request to go to the bathroom, so he peed in the cabinet, to some other fucking stuff. My poor teacher is trying to teach but is also joining in on the conversations because my class is too entertaining to not join in.

We all want to go outside and see a frog

Welcome to AP Physics

@HighPockets group

they just PMed me saying they only have one account, and it’s the main Dk one and yet, tbh, more inclined to not believe them

I GOT THAT PM TOO!

@HighPockets group

This chat: Incel virgin.
The Rudeness Chat: Chad.

You’re right jyn and you definitely should say it. What would the venting chat be?

A Stacy.

@HighPockets group

Lmaoooo check this fuckery out:
@Death_man_ 36 seconds ago
Yeah, keep making bold letter that will just make you look like a mental freak
(In response to me bolding the statement that I want him to stop PMing me, for the third or fourth time)

Deleted user

Im two seconds away from @ing andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) to get if off for harassment.

@Mojack group

I just don’t answer random PMs unless they’re asking a question or something like that

I’ve been pmed by him, I just don’t answer

@croccin-champagne

You’re right jyn and you definitely should say it. What would the venting chat be?

A Stacy.

You’re. Very right. Again with the hot takes man

@croccin-champagne

ghfjgh I just got PMed

"Fuck you too, I thought you were my friend. I guessed wrong"

Circe, you’re supposed to be his friend. Don’t you remember the extensive blood pact and the friendship bracelet you made him?

@HighPockets group

A Stacy.

You’re. Very right. Again with the hot takes man

Thanks, my one specialty is saying dumb stuff that's sometimes funny.

@ElderGod-kirky group

ghfjgh I just got PMed

Circe, you’re supposed to be his friend. Don’t you remember the extensive blood pact and the friendship bracelet you made him?

Oh of course, how could I forget? I'm so sorry.

@croccin-champagne

ghfjgh I just got PMed

You should be. Gosh, you’ve really let us down

@ElderGod-kirky group

ghfjgh I just got PMed

You should be. Gosh, you’ve really let us down

Fair. I'm a horrible human being. I didn't even give him my birthstone. How could I forget such a monumental thing to represent my undying love for him?

@croccin-champagne

You know what I just realized? Death man’s only PMed me twice. Once way back at the beginning, and the second after a friend of mine irl and I realized with both knew him, and the friend made the mistake of telling him. He then proceeded to ask if I was a closeted furry, but just didn’t want Eris to know

@ElderGod-kirky group

You know what I just realized? Death man’s only PMed me twice. Once way back at the beginning, and the second after a friend of mine irl and I realized with both knew him, and the friend made the mistake of telling him. He then proceeded to ask if I was a closeted furry, but just didn’t want Eris to know

That was a funny discovery that I'm thankful you exposed to me.

Deleted user

Lmao. I mean he is really rude, and what we are doing is kind of uno reverse carding everything. Is it wrong that when he DMed me I tried to respond in a really respectful and kind manner? I mean I don’t hate anybody. I just HATE a person in my school. I’m not really bothered by furries, but what Death is doing is wrong. He’s threatening us and even made an NSFW public RP which breaks the god himself andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)’s rules. I should have been ruder, shouldn’t I.