Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Me: sees someone with a new username
Nobody:
Not a Soul:
Me:

@Pickles group

…. I got (kind of not exactly) hit on by a seventh grader in that "my friend thinks you're hot" seventh grade way… I'm now thinking of a million things I could've said but I just kept walking… I'm kind of disappointed in myself ngl

Deleted user

as someone who doesn't even like Star Wars that made me wheeze

Deleted user

Venting chat has photos
Well, photos of my blonde hair that I had for an hour… Will have blue hair pictures tomorrow

Deleted user

Because Ket is ahem an interesting drug that had the panache worthy of yoda

@ElderGod-kirky group

A friend of mine was asking for writing advice on Reddit, alright? Her concept was a wholesome story between a little girl and the grim reaper (as far as I know). Here is the exact response she got from someone:

"Now, if you want to really have commercial appeal and reach a YA audience, it's obvious that your Reaper needs to appear as an attractive but dark and slightly edgy teenage boy. Someone she can first find menacing and dangerous, and then slowly come to find attractive, and also someone you can put on the cover of the book. Remember, if you write a book about a young female protagonist for a young adult audience, most of your readers are going to be young women, and young women are going to expect and want a romance subplot."

I'd like to note that I'm pretty sure she's writing a story for a comic she's illustrating, since she's in my commercial art class and I'm the only writer.