forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

Y’all talking about Eris being fully formed from her mother’s forehead and the fact that she looks young for her age..

Kids, I was grown in a tank. I was grown in a tank and then shipped out into the world with nothing more than a tag around my wrist to show my name and what time I was ready to be dispatched. Hence why there are literally no images of my “mother” ever holding me at birth. Hence why I have never seen my “original birth certificate”, only copies which could easily be forged. And there is no record of me even having a father…

I was placed with a seemingly ordinary mother, one who struggled to take care of the two of us because she just couldn’t afford it after being suddenly dumped with this child, but she somehow managed. Time went on and the mother got into a relationship with her now husband. They had 3 kids who love to point out that I am different to them. The entire family I have been forced into have all said that there is something not quite right about me, and they’re right.

I was formed in a tank, change my mind.

@actual-fandom-trash

GOod morning folks I would like someone to explain to me why my hands smell like chlorine because w h a t ? ? ?
also I have a geometry project due in less than half an hour that I have yet to even start so I guess I have homework this spring break ((:
also today the school's like "if you're late more than twice today, you're getting ISS" and like, why?? (well it's cause it's the last day before spring break but still) some people don't mean to be late, their classes are just spread out like that??
anyway this is me procrastinating on a project that I know won't get done in time so what's the point
also every time I've tried to work on this project at home, I end up just sitting there, not working for hours. It's.. very not fun.

@Moxie group

Y’all talking about Eris being fully formed from her mother’s forehead and the fact that she looks young for her age..

Kids, I was grown in a tank. I was grown in a tank and then shipped out into the world with nothing more than a tag around my wrist to show my name and what time I was ready to be dispatched. Hence why there are literally no images of my “mother” ever holding me at birth. Hence why I have never seen my “original birth certificate”, only copies which could easily be forged. And there is no record of me even having a father…

I was placed with a seemingly ordinary mother, one who struggled to take care of the two of us because she just couldn’t afford it after being suddenly dumped with this child, but she somehow managed. Time went on and the mother got into a relationship with her now husband. They had 3 kids who love to point out that I am different to them. The entire family I have been forced into have all said that there is something not quite right about me, and they’re right.

I was formed in a tank, change my mind.

You’re a changling without being switched out for another kid

@Moxie group

Oh frick

I was gonna say no one on here could force me to hydrate but like
We have class together in an hour

Damnit

Deleted user

Mox did not appreciate the story I told just for her.

RIP

Deleted user

Did you appreciate my water adventures?

yes. i too suffer from lack of water