forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

see working from home sucks because I took an unintentional nap and almost missed a meeting

@Anemone eco

Is it just me, or is the Glitch coming back? Also, I can't access the Personal Venting Chat because I keep getting error 500'd

@RedTheLoveless

Is it just me, or is the Glitch coming back? Also, I can't access the Personal Venting Chat because I keep getting error 500'd

same man

@Pickles group

The glitch where it posted things more than once happened to Dom. But yeah, I got an error message too and when I went back the notification was gone so

@HighPockets group

The glitch where it posted things more than once happened to Dom. But yeah, I got an error message too and when I went back the notification was gone so

I'm still getting the glitch.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

But it doesn't seem to be affecting other chats at least not as much. I wonder why. But it didn't glitch. I just accidentally spammed because I got 500ed.

@Anemone eco

Well, I saw that much. But the glitch came back to get me. A little while ago was nothing but:

see working from home sucks because I took an unintentional nap and almost missed a meeting

Deleted user

Well, I saw that much. But the glitch came back to get me. A little while ago was nothing but:

Thats the most important news of the day

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to myself, because I accidentally gave a character a pun name and didn't realize it for like 2 days.
I'm sorry Baylee lol

Deleted user

I've only come on here to complain, then will be gone

Don't you just love getting yelled at unfairly while on the phone with Eris? 'Cause I do

Deleted user

I–
Nevermind.
Not starting another whole ass fight over why that pisses me off.

Deleted user

I've only come on here to complain, then will be gone

Don't you just love getting yelled at unfairly while on the phone with Eris? 'Cause I do

I told you–It's okay.
Shit happens.
Parents are cranky assholes.

I did not mind.

Deleted user

Parents are cranky assholes.

Truth has been uttered

Deleted user

I–
Nevermind.

If you were gonna start an argument about friends talking on the phone and making that situation about you when it literally could not have been translated to any kind of offence towards you then…

There's the door…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………^^^

Deleted user

I–
Nevermind.

If you were gonna start an argument about friends talking on the phone and making that situation about you when it literally could not have been translated to any kind of offence towards you then…

There's the door…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………^^^

nope, that's not what I was going to do at all.

Deleted user

Excellent news

I've recently rediscovered my love for BTS reaction photos… BTS stans be going above and beyond