forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to myself, because I accidentally gave a character a pun name and didn't realize it for like 2 days.
I'm sorry Baylee lol

What is?

I was trying to have a dramatic Star Wars name so I named her Reeta Kuin. And I didn't realize for an embarrassingly long time that it sounds like "ridiculing".

Deleted user

in the ancient fanfic that shall not be named…..my Star Wars characters have equally goof names.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Missouri and Kansas keep saying they’re prepared but they have legit 5 test kits across both states and are refusing to test anyone who doesn’t show symptoms, so uh
I’m pretty much screwed if it ever hits

@HighPockets group

Missouri and Kansas keep saying they’re prepared but they have legit 5 test kits across both states and are refusing to test anyone who doesn’t show symptoms, so uh

I'm pretty sure that Wisconsin and Minnesota test by having you cough over the phone, so….yeah.

Deleted user

I'm pretty sure that Wisconsin and Minnesota test by having you cough over the phone, so….yeah.

yeah lmao
But luckily, it's not here in Wisco yet <3

@Mojack group

Out of 26 or so cases in my province, one of them happens to be from my town

Though despite the rise in cases they’re saying we’re still at low risk over here in Canada