people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Fucking

Rat People

Wearing power armor and shooting rockets at me

Deleted user

Rat People

I'm not joking, sis

You shoot off their helmets and they die 'cause I'm on various foreign planets and when you walk up to their heads they look like rats with the muzzles cut off

Deleted user

Yea it like a mole rat, resident evil looking bitch ass creature thingie

Deleted user

They all look like mini bosses, as well

At least with the Vex and the Hive, you can tell who are the big guys and who are the grunts

with the Cabal, literally all of them look ready to clap ass on sight

@RedTheLoveless

im a lil disappointed that he didnt try to clap back.

I know right?

Well I mean, the whole initial outbreak was him acting out of character, so something was up. When you take into account that he's probably stalking the Rudeness Chat, and that Eris said she had a short fuse today, he tried to seize an opportunity and specifically targetted her. Unfortunately for him, his ruse was easily spotted and uncovered, and Eris didn't react the way he planned, so he gave up rather quickly (and tried to cover it up with "it's just a prank, bro").

In essence, he was, and always will be, a coward.

Deleted user

I know right?

Well I mean, the whole initial outbreak was him acting out of character, so something was up. When you take into account that he's probably stalking the Rudeness Chat, and that Eris said she had a short fuse today, he tried to seize an opportunity and specifically targetted her. Unfortunately for him, his ruse was easily spotted and uncovered, and Eris didn't react the way he planned, so he gave up rather quickly (and tried to cover it up with "it's just a prank, bro").

maybe next time I will lose my shit instead of being a calm snarkmaster

@RedTheLoveless

I know right?

maybe next time I will lose my shit instead of being a calm snarkmaster

Either way you'll win, though it is fun watching you be the master of snark and him replying and utterly failing

Deleted user

Bay 10/10 always knows how to leave me with cliffhangers.

MY OWN cliffhangers.

@Pickles group

I had a nightmare that was saved by my section leader being strong and good at fighting so thank you Dream Section Leader for kicking that guy's ass