forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I don't feel like dealing with your hypocrisy today. Nor I do feel like explaining what Bushido and Seppuku actually mean OR that I do support a lot of things for mental health–including seeking professional help–but that does not mean that the things I comment about myself completely disregard what I preach because of life experience.

But, you know, thanks for trying to tell me how to act.

Deleted user

1. I am doing nothing hypocritical. I have never joked about suicide on this site and never will.
  2. I know what Bushido and Seppuku are. I already said that. I actually did a semester long study on Japanese culture and Samurais.
  3. I– Okay, whatever.
  4. You're so welcome, love. Interpret things as you must.

Deleted user

I’m having an aneurism reading all of this and not doing anything else productive with myself lmao

@Pickles group

I’m having an aneurism reading all of this and not doing anything else productive with myself lmao

Mood!

Jyn. Baylee. We've done our job. I'm proud of us

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Erisssssss

pleaaaasssssseeeeeeeee don't get in a long drawn out argument with deathman. I can't survive another hour without a response

Im sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy

I'll probably find it in a few minutes, but where is this?

@HighPockets group

Mood!

Jyn. Baylee. We've done our job. I'm proud of us

Wipes away a single tear We did it, bois.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i want to say take a chill pill but i'm scared you'll try to accuse me of encouraging drug overdose

I want to laugh at this but I'm scared of being accused of laughing at offensive things

I want to comment and share how funny this is, so I guess I will.

Deleted user

Thanks, random Guardian that just tagged along for my entire mission, you helped so little