forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Really? Whack. Why is it?

It's like being an MMA fighter, but you get to punch people in the face without them doing it back

Lol that's a great way to describe it. What about the hazards of the job? What's the pay like?

Oh my god you’re so old

Indeed, terribly so.

@RedTheLoveless

I feel like I'm the ghost of someone who died in one of the bathroom stalls so now I pop up from time to time to watch the goings-ons and sometimes speak to the participants, who aren't spooked by me cuz they know me by now

imao, that's such a niche role

Would you like to suggest a better one?

@Moxie group

It's like being an MMA fighter, but you get to punch people in the face without them doing it back

Lol that's a great way to describe it. What about the hazards of the job? What's the pay like?

Oh my god you’re so old

Indeed, terribly so.

It’s okay, we still think you’re cool

Deleted user

I feel like I'm the ghost of someone who died in one of the bathroom stalls so now I pop up from time to time to watch the goings-ons and sometimes speak to the participants, who aren't spooked by me cuz they know me by now

No, that sounds iconic

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh my god you’re so old

Indeed, terribly so.

It’s okay, we still think you’re cool

That is completely fair as I am fabulous.

@RedTheLoveless

No, that sounds iconic

Lmao every speakeasy needs the resident ghost I suppose

Deleted user

Mmkay if Red gets to be a ghost my niche of being the owner needs some revamping.

Deleted user

Dom.

You are taking my joke way too seriously.

Ah.

this literally made me oof out loud.

@Moxie group

Mmkay if Red gets to be a ghost my niche of being the owner needs some revamping.

If it makes you feel better, in my head you’re wearing like a black glittery dress and you’re almost always hidden in shadow. You usually have people (in my head, the mods) whispering things to you about the going-ons. And you’ve always got a drink in your hand and you whisper mysterious advice to people

@RedTheLoveless

If it makes you feel better, in my head you’re wearing like a black glittery dress and you’re almost always hidden in shadow. You usually have people (in my head, the mods) whispering things to you about the going-ons. And you’ve always got a drink in your hand and you whisper mysterious advice to people

And everyone bows to you to show respect, and scatter out of the way when you become enraged.

And you keep ordering these specialty dishes, one per week, of whatever you feel like eating and the rest of the people are along for the ride.

@Fraust

I'll be the one who gets drunk and fights everyone but no one stops me or kicks me out because I'm weak as hell and it's kinda just funny

Deleted user

And everyone bows to you to show respect, and scatter out of the way when you become enraged.

And you keep ordering these specialty dishes, one per week, of whatever you feel like eating and the rest of the people are along for the ride.

I'm living for this vibe.
and that you guys think I'm way cooler than I am.

Deleted user

Dear random person who started a raid 2 feet away from my peaceful sight-seeing adventure

Fuck you