forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

I am incredibly introverted
Literally just making eye contact gives me bad anxiety
But that could just be my bad social anxiety and not necessarily introversion, so idk

Deleted user

Nah, I have zero social anxiety whatsoever

Eris can attest to this

@Mojack group

I feel like I’m an introvert with some extroverted qualities. Like i enjoy talking, but it’s just really hard for me to come out of my ‘shell’ and when I do I don’t like to talk for very long and/or in large groups of people.

Deleted user

idk i think i’d just pretend to drink and eat all of the beer nuts

Deleted user

Eris is the mysterious owner

The one that hides in the back until she runs out of general entertainment

@Moxie group

She’s either hiding by the bar or up in her office doing shit until she gets bored or someone tells her something interesting is happening

@Moxie group

Technically the mods are bouncers ig but I don’t feel much like a bouncer

Neither do I. But I bet Baylee is chill with the bouncer gig.

I agree

But like
What are we then?

@RedTheLoveless

Technically the mods are bouncers ig but I don’t feel much like a bouncer

Neither do I. But I bet Baylee is chill with the bouncer gig.

I agree

But like
What are we then?

Managers?

Deleted user

Really? Whack. Why is it?

It's like being an MMA fighter, but you get to punch people in the face without them doing it back

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's like being an MMA fighter, but you get to punch people in the face without them doing it back

Lol that's a great way to describe it. What about the hazards of the job? What's the pay like?

@Moxie group

Lol that's a great way to describe it. What about the hazards of the job? What's the pay like?

Oh my god you’re so old

@RedTheLoveless

I feel like I'm the ghost of someone who died in one of the bathroom stalls so now I pop up from time to time to watch the goings-ons and sometimes speak to the participants, who aren't spooked by me cuz they know me by now

Deleted user

I feel like I'm the ghost of someone who died in one of the bathroom stalls so now I pop up from time to time to watch the goings-ons and sometimes speak to the participants, who aren't spooked by me cuz they know me by now

imao, that's such a niche role