forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

It's really fun when it's the days leading up to the fourth of July and you can't tell if you're hearing gunshots or fireworks.
It may have been weird living out-of-state at first but at least I missed the weeks after the fourth where idiots lit off all of their unused fireworks in my neighborhood, thank you so much for that guys!

@The-Magician group

Whyyyyyy are you hearing gun shots????

Paintballing was a war zone.. literally. One of the games was named Vietnam War and it was set out like a Vietnamese village.. Lily has been having PTSD flashbacks all day because of the gunshots

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Whyyyyyy are you hearing gun shots????

Paintballing was a war zone.. literally. One of the games was named Vietnam War and it was set out like a Vietnamese village.. Lily has been having PTSD flashbacks all day because of the gunshots

From paintball gunshots???

Deleted user

yeah paintball gunshots and real gunshots aren’t really similar…

Deleted user

I've always wanted to go paint balling.
Hmmmmm 26th birthday idea

@The-Magician group

Yes guys, from paintball gunshots. Anything at all that is a sudden loud harsh sound that resembles a gunshot, hell even dropping a book, can trigger these flashbacks for her. Just leave her alone..
——— Danny

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’d like to be rude to myself for whatever the heck I did yesterday
I feel like death and my brain isn’t functioning, was I on drugs? Did I stay up till 1am watching sad milk? What happen-

@Pickles group

Update on Mason: I saw him in the hallway for probably the first time in years and it looked like he styled his hair to make it look like he stuck his finger in an outlet

Deleted user

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) is going live.

That is all

@HighPockets group

Update on Mason: I saw him in the hallway for probably the first time in years and it looked like he styled his hair to make it look like he stuck his finger in an outlet

Sounds about right.

@Pickles group

andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)? Like, notebook andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) or some andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) I don't know about?