forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

so bored I started rewriting my fanfiction?

Hell is currently freezing over

I’m guessing cuz’ it’s terrible

have….have you read my writing?

No I haven’t do you have a sample?

Um…..
what

inhale

Ha-what?! This ain't even about being an arrogant asswipe anymore. This is genuine shock…..and confusion?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this at all

Based on everyone's confusion, I'd say no. Am I the only one that understands what's going on because I have to say, that'd be a first

@Pickles group

Interrupting this fascinating conversation to say that I completely forgot about the Geronimo Stilton books and I'm weirdly upset? I don't know why

@Pickles group

Yeah but like… would you assume her writing is bad??

no
but also i don't think that's what they meant…?

i think they were assuming the thing being rewritten was bad

Deleted user

Interrupting this fascinating conversation to say that I completely forgot about the Geronimo Stilton books and I'm weirdly upset? I don't know why

bruh how the hell did you even begin to forget about them?

Deleted user

YOU DON'T FORGET GERONIMO

Deleted user

Im just floored by the fact that I was asked for a sample in this particular chat.
In the most genuinely unhurt/mad/upset way, this is just hilarious to me.

Deleted user

Im just floored by the fact that I was asked for a sample in this particular chat.
In the most genuinely unhurt/mad/upset way, this is just hilarious to me.

I think they were genuinely curious

@Pickles group

I DON'T KNOW
I JUST SAW "STILTON" IN REFERENCE TO. THE CHEESE AND I REALIZED I FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE
Now I'm thinking about all the ones I read and I remember them all very vividly

Deleted user

I DON'T KNOW
I JUST SAW "STILTON" IN REFERENCE TO. THE CHEESE AND I REALIZED I FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE
Now I'm thinking about all the ones I read and I remember them all very vividly

The only thing I remember is the different fonts but I used to like, hoard them and binge read them.

When did binge reading end?

Deleted user

Yeah but like… would you assume her writing is bad??

no
but also i don't think that's what they meant…?

i think they were assuming the thing being rewritten was bad

AH! No. It wasn't. Just not up to standard.

Deleted user

Eris, what's the new food?

Not a food this time actually! Just a title I'm taking temporarily from my favorite anime.

@Pickles group

Not a food this time actually! Just a title I'm taking temporarily from my favorite anime.

when you're illiterate in your own language and can't tell what's food in any other language either

Deleted user

when you're illiterate in your own language and can't tell what's food in any other language either

Tbh– Tsukemono doesn't look like a food either. You gucci