forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Mojack group

i'd like to be rude to doug ford and everyone who unironically supports him. these strikes have being going on since mid-2019 and i'm not sure if i can wait until 2022 for the next ontario premier election.

@Fraust

I'd like to be rude to Ella for being so much fucking better at art than me
Big upsetti

this is fake news

I don't think you realize just how much I hate my art lmao
Self confidence is a joke
I'm afraid to practice drawing because I don't want to add another thing I hate to my poor sketchbook

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Okay but hat is exactly how I felt with my art last year
And the year before that
And the year before that
And the year before that as well
Along with this year even
According to my dad that’s just a creative person thing and doesn’t necessarily mean that your art is bad
It just means that you’re improving

Deleted user

mox–idk why but that made me laugh out loud…. like a real laugh.

Deleted user

Erisssssss

pleaaaasssssseeeeeeeee don't get in a long drawn out argument with deathman. I can't survive another hour without a response

@ElderGod-Icefire

I would like to be rude to my chemistry teacher
for making his class literally as hard as fucking possible even after the goddamn principal asked if he could make the fucking class a little bit easier
because that class literally is making me Fucking cry and i don't cry over much, but im crying over this homework because I don't get any of it and i don't know what im doing wrong and i just…..i hate this class so fucking much and it's killing my GPA and my brain and UGH

Deleted user

Erisssssss

pleaaaasssssseeeeeeeee don't get in a long drawn out argument with deathman. I can't survive another hour without a response

Im sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyy

Deleted user

Excuse me while I commit seppuku.

Moxie would you assist? You would honor me.