forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Sorry for acknowledging that there are people, myself included, on this site who may not enjoy those suicide jokes. But okay.

@The-Magician group

Well as someone who is suicidal, sometimes we don’t exactly have many coping mechanisms, and so we joke about it because that is the only coping mechanism we have. So fuck you.

——As said by my best friend

Deleted user

It's Eris. She's joking.

But even if she wasn't, she should get help, being such an advocate for it.

@Anemone eco

My thing is, my friend(who isn't all too active on the site) was dragged out for "making jokes about death". So what makes this situation much different? Also, if it is not a joke, that is concerning.

Deleted user

My thing is, my friend(who isn't all too active on the site) was dragged out for "making jokes about death". So what makes this situation much different? Also, if it is not a joke, that is concerning.

It all depends on who's doing it.
Some people are dragged, like this person you described.
Some people just get off the hook.

Deleted user

It's Eris. She's joking.

But even if she wasn't, she should get help, being such an advocate for it.

Don't act like you know me Miriam.

Seppuku is something entirely different from the suicide epidemic in this day and age.
Dont fucking @ me.

Deleted user

Seppuku is something entirely different from the suicide epidemic in this day and age.

Seppuku is a ritual suicide.

All I'm saying is that maybe things like that shouldn't be joked about on a site with a lot of suicidal people.

@The-Magician group

All I'm saying is that maybe things like that shouldn't be joked about on a site with a lot of suicidal people.

Do you have proof that she was joking?

@Pickles group

i want to say take a chill pill but i'm scared you'll try to accuse me of encouraging drug overdose

I want to laugh at this but I'm scared of being accused of laughing at offensive things

Deleted user

No. But she advocates for professional help, so I'm assuming if she was serious about disemboweling herself, she would be getting help.

Deleted user

If you don't understand anything about Bushido, then do not comment on it.

Deleted user

You'd be surprised to know that I've actually learned about bushido.

My final point is that we all should be careful when joking about any sort of suicide, given our community.

Deleted user

No. But she advocates for professional help, so I'm assuming if she was serious about disemboweling herself, she would be getting help.

stop commenting on my life as if you know it. you do not.

Deleted user

stop commenting on my life as if you know it. you do not.

I do know from experience that you 'advocate,' I guess, for professional help. So this I do know.