forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I cut my thumb pretty deep once because I was holding a bagel like an absolute i d i o t

I once was clearing a tree so I could hang out in it and I bent a branch back and instead of breaking properly it broke jaggedly and came back and sliced me.

not to be dramatic but if I was in the woods and saw Dom cutting branches off a tree I think I'd scream

You'll be obsessed with all his forest expertise.

Deleted user

I cut my thumb pretty deep once because I was holding a bagel like an absolute i d i o t

I once was clearing a tree so I could hang out in it and I bent a branch back and instead of breaking properly it broke jaggedly and came back and sliced me.

not to be dramatic but if I was in the woods and saw Dom cutting branches off a tree I think I'd scream

this wording makes me uncomfortable and I don't know why

Deleted user

@Moxie group

How dare you

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Scream with joy you mean.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

How dare you

Dude, I'm proud of you.

@actual-fandom-trash

(the fact that i came back after the weekend and the first thing i did was comment on a random sincerely me thread found in the rudeness chat is pretty much my entire personality)