forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

Or the time I slipped off a curb in stilettos and cracked my mandible.

This is the most Eris injury I can think of

Deleted user

Or the time I slipped off a curb in stilettos and cracked my mandible.

This is the most Eris injury I can think of

It was glorious let me tell you. My fall was a perfect "flailing wild princess curtsy", my head hitting the curb with at stunning crack that just emulates Bad News^TM. I was lifted by a ginormous Angel–Roger the Bouncer–to safety and he took care of me while an ambulance came.

@The-Magician group

Most names are actually the same in other languages too.

My birth name derives from the Latin ‘Aemilia

Amelia?

No

May I ask what it is?

You may ask, however I shan’t answer

@Pickles group

Either tendonitis in my Achilles that didn't heal properly or me being a clumsy butt for a whole year in elementary school and repeatedly falling on my knees and completely ripping them up. Still have scars
I don't think my scoliosis counts cause it's not really an injury

Deleted user

My worst injury was probably my knee thing
I jumped a fence
And came down wrong
There was a loud tear/pop
And I tore the cartilage in my knee and bruised the bone, both severely
But because I was jumping a fence for reasons I will not disclose for fear of the law, I had to keep running
So I laid on the grass for a second literally dizzy with pain
And then adrenaline did its thing and I sped outta there

cut to six months on crutches and surgery

@Pickles group

Oh! Also when I was Baby!Pickles, I was crawling on the floor and I slipped. I cracked my head open and knocked two of my teeth loose. But I don't remember that (obviously) and all I have left is a scar that's only visible sometimes so it's fine

@Anemone eco

My sister did something similar to that once. When she was younger, she was standing on a latter trying to get something from a high cabinet and fell. She cracked her head open and she still has an indentation in her head to this day.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I finally got my braces off! Painful as shit tho. Since a joint in my jaw is fucked up, I have to dislocate it to open my mouth at a certain point. The lady kept saying to "open big big" and, while I'm already in pain from my gums getting torn up, I'm trying to telepathically tell her that I physically cannot open wider if I don't want to suddenly bite down on a running drill due to an intense pain caused by holding said dislocated jaw in position. And I couldn't exactly tell her 'cause there was a drill in my mouth.

Deleted user

aaaaaah i’m getting my braces off next month rather than this month and I am very jealous

@HighPockets group

I broke a finger doing bunting practice, swerved into the wall during an exit in rehearsal (which gave me a black nail for 3 weeks) and forgot to wear swim shoes at a public pool, which resulted in a lot of plantar warts that were very hard to get rid of.

@RedTheLoveless

I'd like to be rude to this entire situation in general.

If my brother wasn't an idiot and didn't throw away the only box that had the prescription number, I wouldn't have had to talk to an incompetent, judgemental pharmacist who directed me to the health clinic on the day they were closed for holiday. Fuck this.

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to my cold because I'm not paying attention to anything and typed 'linkcat' into my search bar as 'kinkcat' and I thank any and all potential deities that I caught that before hitting 'search'.

@HighPockets group

For context: LINKcat is a holds placing system for southern Wisco libraries, and I'm ordering a bunch of new releases that I want. Just realized it might not exist in other states lol.

Deleted user

Baylee hates when I laugh and don't tell him what I'm laughing about.

@The-Magician group

Update on the guy from work:
He saw my new outfit, and he is literally obsessing over it. Like the fact it is all colour. And mom jeans
I think I know what his type is now— PASTEL GOTH!!