tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

My name means "berry clearing; bailiff; city fortification"

It is an occupational name, whatever that means

@Pickles group

"My God is an oath." Huh
I was named after a great aunt or something who's dead now and my mom made me take a picture at her grave. Kind of wondering how normal that is

Deleted user

That means your name is derived from a job, in this case bailiff.

I got small brain, my apologies

@Pickles group

Lmao no big deal.

In elementary school there was a kid in my class named Mason. He didn't know what a mason was so we had to look it up for him. He got put at my table because we were all quiet kids and he was the loud kid and our teacher thought we would rub off on him. Instead we were all very loud and fed him paper

@HighPockets group

Lmao no big deal.

In elementary school there was a kid in my class named Mason. He didn't know what a mason was so we had to look it up for him. He got put at my table because we were all quiet kids and he was the loud kid and our teacher thought we would rub off on him. Instead we were all very loud and fed him paper

There was always that one loud kid that did dumb stuff with school supplies. One kid in my elementary school class ate the lead from his mechanical pencil.

Deleted user

I'D LIKE TO BE RUDE TO MY GODDAMN MOM. LIKE, YEAH, I KNOW YOU ADORED MY OTHER FRIEND TO THE POINT IT WAS CREEPY, BUT GUESS WHAT? SHE WASN'T A GOOD FRIEND FOR ME, SO I MOVED ON AND MET THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE. THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME, MAKE ME LAUGH, AND ARE JUST AMAZING. I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, EVEN THOUGH THEY'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG. EVER. SO JUST FUCKING STOP. YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE GOTTEN TOGETHER WITH THESE TWO BEST FRIENDS OF MINE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL? ONCE. AT A PLAY. THAT MY MOTHER DID NOT LEAVE. BECAUSE OTHERWISE THERE'S SOME EXCUSE: THE ROADS AREN'T CLEAR {EVEN WHEN ANOTHER GROWN ADULT TELLS YOU THEY ARE} BUT YOU CAN TAKE MY BROTHER TO PRACTICE. YOU WON'T GO TO ANOTHER TOWN BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO EVEN THOUGH YOU LOVE ROADTRIPS, TELLING US WE NEED TO GO OUT MORE, AND DID THE EXACT THING IN THE EXACT SAME TOWN FOR MY BROTHER WHEN HE WAS EXACTLY MY AGE. I'M DONE. I. AM. DONE.

Deleted user

I broke my pinky in middle school and smashed an apple with the soft cast

Turns out it shifted the way my finger healed and now I have a crooked pinky

on my fretting hand, no less, which is tragic

@Pickles group

We stan Mason

He's a legend
He also jumped off the swings backward and broke his wrist but didn't realize until he got home. His cast was pink and no one DARED to make fun of him

Deleted user

We stan Mason

He's a legend
He also jumped off the swings backward and broke his wrist but didn't realize until he got home. His cast was pink and no one DARED to make fun of him

I've had a pink cast each and every time I've broken a bone, except for one time when I got a snowman pattern

@Pickles group

We stan Mason

He's a legend

I've had a pink cast each and every time I've broken a bone, except for one time when I got a snowman pattern

THEY MAKE SNOWMAN ONES??

Deleted user

We stan Mason

He's a legend

THEY MAKE SNOWMAN ONES??

Dude

it was fire

Just random blobs of 3 white circles with a splash of orange near the top

Deleted user

Do you ever
Listen to a song
From your childhood
And listen to the lyrics
And immediately realize
This song
Is not about what you thought it was about

@Pickles group

One kid in my class (yes, it's the same one) broke 3 glasses on a class trip, and also almost started a fire in the hotel room.

At my friend's old school someone started a fire in the bathroom by shoving a bunch of paper towels in the automatic dryer and now my other friend wants to do that to out hotel room when we go to Disney for band

@Pickles group

We stan Mason

He's a legend

THEY MAKE SNOWMAN ONES??

Dude

it was fire

I guess I know what I'm doing next holiday season–

@HighPockets group

We stan Mason

He's a legend

THEY MAKE SNOWMAN ONES??

Dude

it was fire

Pickles, and I cannot stress this enough, no.

@Anemone eco

Do you ever
Listen to a song
From your childhood
And listen to the lyrics
And immediately realize
This song
Is not about what you thought it was about

Kinda. Except it wasn't so much the "not what I thought it was about" rather than the I just didn't even really register the lyrics or they didn't hit me as hard when I was younger.

@Pickles group

We stan Mason

He's a legend

THEY MAKE SNOWMAN ONES??

Dude

it was fire

Pickles yes

@HighPockets group

We stan Mason

He's a legend

THEY MAKE SNOWMAN ONES??

Dude

it was fire

Pickles yes

Pickles no