Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I got so much manga today I think I may die from all the money I spent

Deleted user

It just took a simple spell

Sure, my ears are falling off and my skin is rotting, but necromancy isn't a perfect magic

Deleted user

Lil Wayne came out hot for the NBA half-time show

By hot, I mean hot garbage

Deleted user

Someone get a paper towel

Seriously, get a paper towel, I just spilled some almond milk

Deleted user

someone tell me how to buy flowers for someone

I'm gay and emo idk how to do this

@Anemone eco

You go to a store, buy flowers, and give them to the person you bought them for.

Deleted user

You go to a store, buy flowers, and give them to the person you bought them for.

well you make it sound easy

@The-Magician group

That’s what the rest of us gay and emo folk do…

Deleted user

That’s what the rest of us gay and emo folk do…

^^^^^^^^

Honestly– it's not that hard to buy flowers for someone

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Okay so my older sister has started keeping houseplants as children

She has a lot of them
Many plant
And she’s given them all individual names
I discovered this when she excitedly told me that “Nora grew another leaf” and expected me to know what she was talking about

The other day she was telling stories about one of her plants that’s apparently a massive drama queen and will pretend it’s dying unless you give it just the right amount of water, and another plant that’s super picky about sunlight, and talking about them the same way she talks about her cats
it’s a plant

And then today while I was about to take a shower she stopped me, ran into the bathroom, set her gigantic peace lily on the counter, and explained that “Nicolas Angel here apparently likes humidity and since you always manage to use all the hot water in the house like an air-headed meerkat I figured he’d be pretty happy here” before walking off and repeatedly warning me not to hurt him.

…is this normal plant mom behavior

@HighPockets group

Imagine having a plant that doesn't die. Sorry Hairy Harry.
I swear I didn't name him, he came named-
Although I think he's still alive, I just haven't watered him in over a year. He's a cactus though so who knows.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Here's the story of my dad and I coming up with an unspoken scheme to get me some chocolate despite my mom declaring she was saving money and only getting essentials.

So I jokingly told my dad that we should stop at the candy aisle 'cause I was craving some chocolate, and he actually pointed it out when we passed. Without any further words exchanged, I slipped away from both parents and quickly went down the aisle to snatch a bag of goods. I didn't have much time, and there were a lot of Reece's, so I said 'fuck it' and grabbed a bag of eggs, then went back to the parentals. My dad saw me first and said nothing, then my mom spotted me with the bag of candy. She said "I don't think so."

I legit stared her right in the eyes and set the bag in the cart without a word, but the "bet" was implied.

I got my candy and amused my dad.

I win.