forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

When I dropped my phone in… a certain body of water I couldn't remove the battery because that's how it was made, so I propped it up in my locker (this happened right before school) and let it drain out. Thought it was a goner, so my parents bought me a new one, and turns out it still works. Fried my SD card though.

@The-Magician group

Oh no! Are you getting sick with something? A ton of people I know have gotten influenza and/or strep lately.

No nothing like that.
I have been neglecting myself, and so today I almost passed out. I had a panic attack, and a breakdown.. and kept losing my balance. It was when I had my breakdown that my manager said I should go home. I didn’t want to because I didn’t want to let everyone else down..

Deleted user

I shot my shot

Hopefully you didn't throw it away.

No one is talking about how this is a shot

Leave my shot alone.
It was accepted anyway. Victory is mine

Deleted user

I shot my shot

Leave my shot alone.

If you proposed to Jay I'm going to cry {with joy}

@HighPockets group

Oh no! Are you getting sick with something? A ton of people I know have gotten influenza and/or strep lately.

No nothing like that.
I have been neglecting myself, and so today I almost passed out. I had a panic attack, and a breakdown.. and kept losing my balance. It was when I had my breakdown that my manager said I should go home. I didn’t want to because I didn’t want to let everyone else down..

Well that's good at least (that you're not sick with something). Make sure to get a good night's sleep <3

Deleted user

What's the new Japanese food, Eris?

Tsukemono (漬物, literally "pickled things") are Japanese preserved vegetables (usually pickled in salt, brine, or a bed of rice bran). They are served with rice as an okazu (side dish), with drinks as an otsumami (snack), as an accompaniment to or garnish for meals, and as a course in the kaiseki portion of a Japanese tea ceremony.

Deleted user

I shot my shot

Leave my shot alone.

If you proposed to Jay I'm going to cry {with joy}

(stressed punk noises)

Uh no.
There is zero proposing going around.

Deleted user

What's the new Japanese food, Eris?

Tsukemono (漬物, literally "pickled things") are Japanese preserved vegetables (usually pickled in salt, brine, or a bed of rice bran). They are served with rice as an okazu (side dish), with drinks as an otsumami (snack), as an accompaniment to or garnish for meals, and as a course in the kaiseki portion of a Japanese tea ceremony.

why does that sound f i r e

Deleted user

Although I have a full pizza just sitting on my desk rn.
I've resisted eating it for hours and I am so proud of myself

Deleted user

Eyo emi we're in the same time zone

Me too
Cue emis state pride

haaa MARYLAND

If the world were ever to end I’d die with a tin of Old Bay in my hand, no matter where i am