forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

Honestly, fuck neurotypical people who just tell depressed people to 'think happy thoughts'
Like, bitch, do honestly think I haven't fucking tried that

@actual-fandom-trash

valentine's is cool and i like appreciating my friends and all but it's definitely overrated. like yeah it's cool but no need to barf in pink and red hearts everywhere

@Pickles group

Bish Valentine’s Day is my best friend! Literally, I go all out Valentine’s Day to the point where my bank account is having a seizure

I think maybe you need to reevaluate your friends

@The-Magician group

Bish Valentine’s Day is my best friend! Literally, I go all out Valentine’s Day to the point where my bank account is having a seizure

?? I don’t do valentines for my friends.
Only the person I am dating (though this year I may make an exception)

@Anemone eco

I think Pickles was saying that in reference to the fact that you said Valentine's Day is your best friend.

@Pickles group

I think Pickles was saying that in reference to the fact that you said Valentine's Day is your best friend.

Yeah that