forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

Bish Valentine’s Day is my best friend! Literally, I go all out Valentine’s Day to the point where my bank account is having a seizure

I think maybe you need to reevaluate your friends

?? I don’t do valentines for my friends.
Only the person I am dating (though this year I may make an exception)

I think Pickles was saying that in reference to the fact that you said Valentine's Day is your best friend.

Yeah that

Oh right okayyyyyy
Well.. I am an incubus, what can I say

Deleted user

I miss my buddy.

Me, Baylee, or other?

I have more than like 2 friends guys………………………………… but thx

@Moxie group

I miss my buddy.

Me, Baylee, or other?

I have more than like 2 friends guys………………………………… but thx

hey he said other

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I wanted to do that but unfortunately singing every single song stuck in your head all at once at the top of your lungs while the dentist cleans your teeth is a little weird

Deleted user

How many microsoft employees does it take to ignore an email?

Four Fucking Thousand

@actual-fandom-trash

I'd like to be rude to the frickin universe. now i am well aware of the fact that the world isn't about me but holy crap i was excited. and i know it's not actually my mom's fault or anyone's really. i know she was trying to make it work and it almost did and there is still a slight chance that it does work out but it's very unlikely. i seldom get to see my friends and we had this build a bear date planned out almost a month ahead in time and then days before,, "we're gonna be out of town and i figured out a way for you to go home sunday night but there's a chance that it won't work out. also even if you do get home, you have to find your own ride to the mall haha"