forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I use the same 2 over and over again
Have been since I was really smol
they're both after wendy's menu items and old taylor swift songs because I haven't bothered to create and remember a new password since

@ElderGod-kirky group

I try to have the same one for everything, but some exceptions include alterations to it to fit the requirements, all of my school passwords, and passwords that needed to be changed for some reason

It's the name of a scraped series I was writing, so I doubt anyone would guess it

Deleted user

I have two passwords and both of which are suuper old

like, the same password i have for this account is the same one I have on my iTunes account, which I’ve had for several years.

Deleted user

I heard of it then kinda hung out to see what it was about, disliked the format, and never went back after making my account.

@RedTheLoveless

I try to use the same password.

Random question, does anyone here use World Anvil at all? (Treacherous talk I know.)

I have and it sucked.
The website isn't as clean as Notebook, and if you aren't a Premium user then all of your stuff is public. You have to pay for privacy.
It has options for a lot more stuff, but everything you do is available to other users unless you pay to be a Premium member.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm just wondering how to find a language I put there. I don't want to rename it. So I'm pretty much looking for one word I could simply reinvent. But I don't want to reinvent. On a side note, I created a dialect of Menna that is spoken far more than the "Right" way. Poor Soraso who will have to question what his sister is saying. I don't know how to put that in the book though…

Deleted user

Random question, does anyone here use World Anvil at all? (Treacherous talk I know.)

I hated it from the moment that I tried to navigate the Family Tree and/or the Timeline features.

Deleted user

he mentioned it twice

i had to make sure it wasn’t The Glitch lmao, but I’ll throw in the towel, oh fellow cursed person

What’s the new curse?

Deleted user

I just couldn't figure out the pattern–which peeved me–so now im just outrageously curious.

Deleted user

But it's a different glitch

I an read the chat and the notif will still be there until I post into the chat