forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

considering dm'ing deva since they dm'ed me a while ago,, but is it really worth it? they aren't exactly listening to anyone but i'm thinkin something like

"hello there! i am just here to tell you that you obviously know how DM's work so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to DM cheyenne. you are disclosing private information in a public forum, and i'm pretty sure you're old enough to realize the dangers in that. if you don't want others to see your private chat, then you should make it private."

@Moxie group

To be fair, I need my babe, but she's in California and I don't have the money for that
I just don't understand what is going through their minds..
I don't understand why they don't use proper grammar and punctuation..

Yes but we're both practically adults. These are literal children

Considering I am an official adult as of next week…

Yeah exactly. We're different. And way cuter

@Moxie group

considering dm'ing deva since they dm'ed me a while ago,, but is it really worth it? they aren't exactly listening to anyone but i'm thinkin something like

"hello there! i am just here to tell you that you obviously know how DM's work so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to DM cheyenne. you are disclosing private information in a public forum, and i'm pretty sure you're old enough to realize the dangers in that. if you don't want others to see your private chat, then you should make it private."

Omg do it

@Moxie group

yeahhh i just don't understand how they're this dumb,,
my ten year old brother seems to know better than them

my sister is the same age as them and knows way better

@actual-fandom-trash

Omg do it

gonna have a big emphasis on spelling private right lmao-

@The-Magician group

To be fair, I need my babe, but she's in California and I don't have the money for that
I just don't understand what is going through their minds..
I don't understand why they don't use proper grammar and punctuation..

Yes but we're both practically adults. These are literal children

Considering I am an official adult as of next week…

Yeah exactly. We're different. And way cuter

Wouldn't have it any other way, beautiful <3

@actual-fandom-trash

here is the official message lmao

hello there! i am just here to tell you that you clearly know how DM's work (seeing as how you DM'ed me a little over a week ago) so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to DM cheyenne. you are disclosing private information in a public forum, and i'm pretty sure you're old enough to realize the dangers in that. if you don't want others to see your private chat, then you should make it
private.

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Omg do it

gonna have a big emphasis on spelling private right lmao-

I think everyone wants to know what they reply when they do (and by everyone I mean me)

@Moxie group

The rules are in place for a reason. We discuss topics in this chat that are not appropriate for people under 15. This is a safety thing. So this chat is 15+ only.