forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Devawolf and Cheyenne of 69 Perviet Drive were perfectly normal, thank you very much.

They were the last people you’d expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn’t hold with such nonsense.

Deleted user

Im this close to slapping you into next week for being so vague and….well….lame

Deleted user

Oh fun another person with multiple accounts.

CoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool

@Anemone eco

This actually wasn't originally my account. It was my friend's but they didn't use it so I just asked for it. (Besides, I don't think I'm getting into my other account any time soon)

Deleted user

How does one even get 'locked out of their account' without pissing off andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) enough to get banned?

@Anemone eco

How does one even get 'locked out of their account' without pissing off andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) enough to get banned?

My bad. My wording was a bit awkward there. I didn't so much get locked out of my account as I did…forget my password.

@The-Magician group

How though.. I have them saved to my phone and laptop, and backed up in three note areas
(Ever since Scar went behind my back and created a separate account specifically for the kins, I realised I needed to save it to my devices..)

Deleted user

I've forgotten my password before. You always have it on 'remember me,' and then you don't…

And, well, you can't remember lmao

Deleted user

How does anyone forget a password? I use the same one for everything?? (It's a hard one. lol no one can guess it)