forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

Well.. my manager just text me to ask if I’m okay.. I completely forgot that the managers have a group chat and that the one who was working last night probably messaged that chat to say I had gone home early

Deleted user

He's not as cool as Sasquatch.

he's way cooler my b

that's our state baby

@The-Magician group

A guy at my work just confessed that he thinks I’m cute, and that my smile lights up work, and that he always notices when my hair is slightly different, and that he loves my fringe.. and that I seem to make all the right decisions..
He even said “Eat for me, so I won’t be worried” because he knows I have troubles eating…
WHAT IS GOING ON????

@Pickles group

From my very limited knowledge, it appears he likes you
Or found out he's going to die in three weeks, in which case, it was an invitation to his funeral

@Anemone eco

Just now realizing I misread "eat for me, so I won't be worried" as "I'll eat for you" and I don't know how I managed to interpret that like that?!

Honestly, same.

@The-Magician group

How well do you know him?

We’ve worked together for over a year. I know him like I know myself

Do you feel anything for him?

I’m not gonna lie and say he’s not attractive, like he genuinely is a good looking guy. However I don’t think I could ever see myself as more than friends with him because I’m worried it would ruin the relationship we already have. Plus—ya boi has a fiancé, so no!

@HighPockets group

I’m not gonna lie and say he’s not attractive, like he genuinely is a good looking guy. However I don’t think I could ever see myself as more than friends with him because I’m worried it would ruin the relationship we already have. Plus—ya boi has a fiancé, so no!

Does he know about your fiance? Because if he does and still says that…that's a bit of a red flag.

@The-Magician group

Does he know about your fiance? Because if he does and still says that…that's a bit of a red flag.

He does… he’s not the only person I work with to do it either

@HighPockets group

He does… he’s not the only person I work with to do it either

Oof, that's not good. ffs, people, just respect other's relationships!