forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

ugh stop trying to use Latin from Google Translate, it’s really not working, Miriam

I love using Google Translate because of how wrong it is lmao

So, really, what's annoying you is exactly my point

But you don’t seem to understand why Latin through Google Translate is annoying, or else you wouldn’t be doing this.

Deleted user

ugh stop trying to use Latin from Google Translate, it’s really not working, Miriam

But you don’t seem to understand why Latin through Google Translate is annoying, or else you wouldn’t be doing this.

I get it.
But I don't want to stop because I enjoy it.

Deleted user

I get it.

but you should stop

because it’s really annoying to see verbs used wrong in place of what you would call someone.

for example,

like Vivit which is a forth conjugation verb in the third person, which doesn’t even make sense in the context of the sentence

s/he/it comes? Why would you call someone that???

Deleted user

I get it.

but you should stop

because it’s really annoying to see verbs used wrong in place of what you would call someone.

for example,

like Vivit which is a forth conjugation verb in the third person, which doesn’t even make sense in the context of the sentence

s/he/it comes? Why would you call someone that???

Because it's how Google Translate says you say "Eva," which is entertaining lmao

Deleted user

I tried to say "Miriam please for the love of heck stop" or something along those lines using Google Translate but it turned into "Miriamu please love me"

I tried saying the same thing and it said "Miriam your anger and love for the Devil"

Deleted user

Because it's how Google Translate says you say "Eva," which is entertaining lmao

i can’t even begin to tell you how wrong that is

Deleted user

I know it's wrong
That's why it's funny to me

Deleted user

I know it's wrong
That's why it's funny to me

but it’s not wrong to the point where someone would know it is

someone with a basic education of Latin would know (me)

but not Jyn

Deleted user

but it’s not wrong to the point where someone would know it is

someone with a basic education of Latin would know (me)

but not Jyn

And..?
I've said multiple times that the translations I'm using are wrong, and funny to me.
I hope Jyn understands that.
Jesus.

Deleted user

But it’s not funny it’s annoying

also Jyn, don’t be stupid, you can’t say your name in Latin because nomens with the meaning of “Jyn” don’t exist

Deleted user

Sorry you feel that way
But I don't
End of discussion
You are making me seriously consider napping for a solid 13 hours
It's a dead language anyway lmao

Deleted user

well, go do that then instead of using Latin wrong and pissing off our ancestors

@HighPockets group

also Jyn, don’t be stupid, you can’t say your name in Latin because nomens with the meaning of “Jyn” don’t exist

Damn it.

Deleted user

I will 'piss off my ancestors' {which is a stupid thing to say anyways because that's obviously… Not possible??} until they come back and tell me to stop themselves

@HighPockets group

Ughhhhh I'm like 99% sure that I'll have to stay home sick tomorrow and I don't want to :(
But I've been coughing and sneezing all day, and I just started shaking for no reason so yeah.

@Pickles group

Ughhhhh I'm like 99% sure that I'll have to stay home sick tomorrow and I don't want to :(
But I've been coughing and sneezing all day, and I just started shaking for no reason so yeah.

Haha I have tomorrow off get rekt

@HighPockets group

Haha I have tomorrow off get rekt

I have off this upcoming Friday