Deleted user

Do you ever
Listen to a song
From your childhood
And listen to the lyrics
And immediately realize
This song
Is not about what you thought it was about

Kinda. Except it wasn't so much the "not what I thought it was about" rather than the I just didn't even really register the lyrics or they didn't hit me as hard when I was younger.

lmao exactly
Exhibit A: Whistle by Flo Rida, Exhibit B: Rude Boy by Rihanna

@RedTheLoveless

Do you ever
Listen to a song
From your childhood
And listen to the lyrics
And immediately realize
This song
Is not about what you thought it was about

all the time honestly

@Pickles group

We stan Mason

He's a legend
He also jumped off the swings backward and broke his wrist but didn't realize until he got home. His cast was pink and no one DARED to make fun of him

I've had a pink cast each and every time I've broken a bone, except for one time when I got a snowman pattern

THEY MAKE SNOWMAN ONES??

Dude

it was fire

Just random blobs of 3 white circles with a splash of orange near the top

I guess I know what I'm doing next holiday season–

Pickles, and I cannot stress this enough, no.

Pickles yes

Pickles no

Baylee agrees with me. Pickles yES

@HighPockets group

We stan Mason

He's a legend
He also jumped off the swings backward and broke his wrist but didn't realize until he got home. His cast was pink and no one DARED to make fun of him

I've had a pink cast each and every time I've broken a bone, except for one time when I got a snowman pattern

THEY MAKE SNOWMAN ONES??

Dude

it was fire

Just random blobs of 3 white circles with a splash of orange near the top

I guess I know what I'm doing next holiday season–

Pickles, and I cannot stress this enough, no.

Pickles yes

Pickles no

Baylee agrees with me. Pickles yES

Well, I guess I can't stop you from breaking your bones…

Deleted user

Dude, make sure it's, like, an elbow

because sometimes fingers don't get casts and they literally do nothing for toes

Deleted user

Also, if you do break your finger, do what I do

I dislocated every single knuckle, tore the tendon, split the middle bone in half, and turned the top-most bone into bonemeal

Football :)

Deleted user

Nah. They'll give you a tiny lil cast for that.

Go big or go home.
Leg
Just snap that femur dude.

Deleted user

TOes don't get casts

You just sit there and suffer

laughs in basketball

Deleted user

I have never broken a bone as well. Ya girl just likes to dislocate all her joints like a dumbass.

Deleted user

I tore a hamstring and dislocated my knee at the same time after landing wrong coming down from a lay-up

Literally my leg was a right angle in the wrong direction

I just sat there and stared at it for a few moments, in awe by the sheer grotesque beauty of it

Deleted user

I haven’t had a really bad injury but if we’re talking about damage to the body where you’ve had to recover in the hospital, I had meningitis as a small child and almost got crippled because of it, and worst yet, died. I also had a staph infection in my right hand, that wasn’t too bad, I was in the hospital for that year’s new year, though lmao

@croccin-champagne

my worstest-worst injury involves a story not even circe knows, my second is a tie between breaking my arm up in the shoulder area while being thrown over the side of a bouncy house(like the party ones), and having boiling water poured on me. funny enough, most of my injuries are just small things or things that should be worse but are surprisingly Not That Bad

@RedTheLoveless

Worst injury? Hmm… I'm not sure. I'm very careful with myself, so I don't have much. It's either the time I gained a sprained wrist which never healed properly and pops whenever I rotate my wrist, or the time I somehow gained a hairline fracture in my femur, directly above my kneecap. Or it could be when I stepped on a nail and it went through my foot.

Deleted user

I'm not very careful with my body, in case you haven't noticed

@RedTheLoveless

The most physically hindering thing is my bursitis, but that really isn't an injury more than it is a genetic downfall I was unfortunately given.

@Fraust

My elbow dislocated itself thrice because I had weak joints or some shit and then the third time it just
s n a p p e d

Deleted user

Dirt bike accident #1 was probably my worst.
Or the time I slipped off a curb in stilettos and cracked my mandible.
Or the first time I dislocated my shoulder in a car accident.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I got a cut on my finger trying to stop my then 2-year-old brother from hurting himself with a pair of scissors
I had to get stitches and was feeling better within days
…and that's my worst injury
i know
pretty badass
don't worry, i doubt it'll be the worst one for much longer