forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

That means your name is derived from a job, in this case bailiff.

I got small brain, my apologies

Lmao no big deal.

In elementary school there was a kid in my class named Mason. He didn't know what a mason was so we had to look it up for him. He got put at my table because we were all quiet kids and he was the loud kid and our teacher thought we would rub off on him. Instead we were all very loud and fed him paper

I fricken love Mason. Also he's me a little bit.

@HighPockets group

Mine means "wished for child".
Which is ironic because I'm an absolute disaster of a child.

"Careful the wish you make. Wishes are children."

"Careful the path you take, wishes come true."
I love Into The Woods with all my heart <3 singing that song at the end was a magical moment

Also I'ma mention that my name means "Belonging to the Lord" or more simply, "Lord's" Luckily that name translates directly into Menna, not that it would be used. It would be… well technically Domarkt but in terms of meaning it would be Theustt which is already a disaster. And if we were to refer to something that belongs to this poor individual it would be Theusttt. Which does not have a way to be pronounced in that tongue.

I love Into The Woods with all my heart <3 singing that song at the end was a magical moment

The intro was so long and also the best ever and levels above singing One Day More.

I cut my thumb pretty deep once because I was holding a bagel like an absolute i d i o t

I once was clearing a tree so I could hang out in it and I bent a branch back and instead of breaking properly it broke jaggedly and came back and sliced me.

@Pickles group

I definitely don't have all 14 minutes of the prologue memorized

@HighPockets group

I definitely don't have all 14 minutes of the prologue memorized

I definitely don't start singing it at random times, nope not at all-

@HighPockets group

The intro was so long and also the best ever and levels above singing One Day More.

One Day More absolutely slaps but I agree, it's so much fun! Except for the part where I was stuffed in the wings with a dozen other people and it was really stinky and cramped but everything else was fun.
I love the Finale too, shame it wasn't in the movie.

Also I worked a lot today and Feel Accomplished. That bush is now very gone because I worked hard. Also my dad said I did a fantastic job so parental validation makes me feel good! Also we set fire to everything so that was kind of fun.

One Day More absolutely slaps but I agree, it's so much fun! Except for the part where I was stuffed in the wings with a dozen other people and it was really stinky and cramped but everything else was fun.
I love the Finale too, shame it wasn't in the movie.

Such a pity. But One Day More is so good and I love singing all the parts.

Deleted user

I cut my thumb pretty deep once because I was holding a bagel like an absolute i d i o t

I once was clearing a tree so I could hang out in it and I bent a branch back and instead of breaking properly it broke jaggedly and came back and sliced me.

not to be dramatic but if I was in the woods and saw Dom cutting branches off a tree I think I'd scream