forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

"Eris has a very small moon called Dysnomia. Dysnomia has a nearly circular orbit lasting about 16 days. This moon is named after Eris' daughter, the demon goddess of lawlessness."

Deleted user

Saturday (aka my birthday):

Finally we can drink in public together.

Indeed, if you decide to come to the UK one day just hit me up.

the decision has been made. :D I'll bring Mox so you guys can canoodle while I steal the crown jewels

CANOODLE????

Overly casual shrug

Hey, Eris, can I help?
I've always wanted to go to the UK

Deleted user

Friday: Hair being dyed and work.

What color?

Saturday (aka my birthday): Going out with my family, taking my aunts out for a drink!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

Deleted user

What color?

Saturday (aka my birthday): Going out with my family, taking my aunts out for a drink!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

@The-Magician group

What color?

Red

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

Thank youuuuuu!

Deleted user

What color?

Red

What shade? Like, a more natural color, or like, b r i g h t?

Deleted user

"Eris has a very small moon called Dysnomia. Dysnomia has a nearly circular orbit lasting about 16 days. This moon is named after Eris' daughter, the demon goddess of lawlessness."

Next On: I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

Deleted user

I'm thinking a more natural colour, but I haven't decided yet. I told her a random shade and we are gonna see how it turns out on Friday

Natural or bright would look good on you. I have a feeling Daro and Scarlett will be proud.

@The-Magician group

I'm thinking a more natural colour, but I haven't decided yet. I told her a random shade and we are gonna see how it turns out on Friday

Natural or bright would look good on you. I have a feeling Daro and Scarlett will be proud.

Well considering Scar's natural hair is bright red, and Danny's current hair colour is hot pink, I'd be surprised if they weren't at least somewhat pleased

@Moxie group

Well yeah duh, but you don't get to say that

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I just agreed to go spend 6 straight hours at a vendor event with my mom, thinking maybe I could talk to some people and buy some fun stuff, as you do at a vendor event

I just arrived
Every booth being set up right now (including mom’s) is a hecking MLM
They aren’t selling anything at their shops, just advertising their kitchen appliances and telling you to sign up
I am Big Regretting this holy heck
There aren’t even people to talk to or things to do cause everyone here’s a middle aged woman with flamingo leggings and no personality
I don’t know if I’m being rude to myself, the event, the ladies here, or all of it but I’m definitely disappointed

@ElderGod-kirky group

since I'm on the fence on how to set up this particular rp

How many of you would join and actively participate in a group rp about magic and mobs fighting? Badass kids/adults in a setting kinda set up like SoC's Dregs, where it's a be better or be killed sort of crime city?

@Moxie group

since I'm on the fence on how to set up this particular rp

How many of you would join and actively participate in a group rp about magic and mobs fighting? Badass kids/adults in a setting kinda set up like SoC's Dregs, where it's a be better or be killed sort of crime city?

ohmygodme
I would

@Fraust

My brother turned eighteen on Sunday, so now I have two adult siblings
My parents are only forty
I am unsure how to feel

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Update: someone showed up with some hand painted signs and another with cupcakes so it won’t be as bad
But still quite possibly the most pointless event I’ve ever attended