forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

I'm lowkey very bored.
I have such a busy week ahead of me but today boredom has driven me to the point of putting myself to sleep just to speed the day up.
Wednesday: Hopefully seeing the boyfriend, and avoiding my family at all costs.
Thursday: Paint-balling.
Friday: Hair being dyed and work.
Saturday (aka my birthday): Going out with my family, taking my aunts out for a drink!
Sunday: Hopefully going out for a drink with work???

Why does today have to be so boring…

@HighPockets group

I'm lowkey very bored.
I have such a busy week ahead of me but today boredom has driven me to the point of putting myself to sleep just to speed the day up.
Saturday (aka my birthday): Going out with my family, taking my aunts out for a drink!

Honestly mood, having an exciting week with the first days being boring is the worst.

@The-Magician group

I'm lowkey very bored.

Honestly mood, having an exciting week with the first days being boring is the worst.

I wouldn't be complaining but I have no college work to do, no housework to do, my rps are dead, and I've read every book I own more than thrice.

Deleted user

Saturday (aka my birthday):

Finally we can drink in public together.

@HighPockets group

I'm lowkey very bored.

I wouldn't be complaining but I have no college work to do, no housework to do, my rps are dead, and I've read every book I own more than thrice.

I really want to read something but I don't feel like reading a n y of the books I have on hand.

@ElderGod-kirky group

SO we're learning about gravity in physics, and we're using planets as part of that, and the site we're using shows the dwarf planets past Pluto and Eris was mentioned, and I instantly thought

our queen has her very own planet

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to the paperback cover of Four Dead Queens because it's so ugly compared to the original.
Here's the paperback cover:
Image result for four dead queens
Here's the hardcover/original cover:
Image result for four dead queens

Deleted user

Indeed, if you decide to come to the UK one day just hit me up.

the decision has been made. :D I'll bring Mox so you guys can canoodle while I steal the crown jewels

Deleted user

SO we're learning about gravity in physics, and we're using planets as part of that, and the site we're using shows the dwarf planets past Pluto and Eris was mentioned, and I instantly thought

our queen has her very own planet

I do?!

@Moxie group

the decision has been made. :D I'll bring Mox so you guys can canoodle while I steal the crown jewels

CANOODLE????

Deleted user

CANOODLE????

Overly casual shrug