forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I'm thinking a more natural colour, but I haven't decided yet. I told her a random shade and we are gonna see how it turns out on Friday

Natural or bright would look good on you. I have a feeling Daro and Scarlett will be proud.

Well yeah duh, but you don't get to say that

……………………………………………………………..

@ElderGod-kirky group

since I'm on the fence on how to set up this particular rp

How many of you would join and actively participate in a group rp about magic and mobs fighting? Badass kids/adults in a setting kinda set up like SoC's Dregs, where it's a be better or be killed sort of crime city?

I shall throw this back out there again just in case

@The-Magician group

I'm thinking a more natural colour, but I haven't decided yet. I told her a random shade and we are gonna see how it turns out on Friday

Natural or bright would look good on you. I have a feeling Daro and Scarlett will be proud.

She was basically saying that you don’t get to say that something would look good on me. Again, being protective over her girl

@HighPockets group

How many of you would join and actively participate in a group rp about magic and mobs fighting? Badass kids/adults in a setting kinda set up like SoC's Dregs, where it's a be better or be killed sort of crime city?

Crashes through the ceiling
Did someone mention my children????

Deleted user

She was basically saying that you don’t get to say that something would look good on me. Again, being protective over her girl

Uh, sorry I guess. I wasn't trying to flirt with Lee. It was just my thoughts.

@ElderGod-kirky group

ghfjgh So I see I have you and Mox interested?

@HighPockets group

ghfjgh So I see I have you and Mox interested?

Hell yeah!

@HighPockets group

Has anyone here read Marionettes, Inc. by Ray Bradbury, and if you have, can you please assist me by giving me a theme statement?

No, and why are you asking the rudeness chat instead of doing it yourself?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

She was basically saying that you don’t get to say that something would look good on me.

K…

@SebastianBarnes

Has anyone here read Marionettes, Inc. by Ray Bradbury, and if you have, can you please assist me by giving me a theme statement?

Because I suck at basically everything and nobody is in my school chat

@Anemone eco

But why the rudeness chat?

@HighPockets group

So look online? Try sparknotes or shmoop or literally anywhere else?
We've got enough things to work on without having to do your schoolwork for you :/

@Pickles group

…are my eyes deceiving me
is that-
is that a salad dressing mlm?

Well, I found what my career path will be!

I thought you'd be a cheese one

@HighPockets group

is that-

I don't like cheese. It's coarse, rough, irritates my stomach, and I see it everywhere.

@Pickles group

is that-

I don't like cheese. It's coarse, rough, irritates my stomach, and I see it everywhere.

Fudge I forgot. I shall have a cheese one

Deleted user

is that-

ella, darling, everytime you type mlm i keep thinking 'men loving men'

wait… that's not what she's talking about..?