forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

mmkay from my friend:

"It's lightly salted sea grass. Idk man– it's like ocean-y? Umami. Brine. Salt. The shit is good. You just suck."

Deleted user

my friend sent me a message saying meet me at the sports field (red flag) and i said okay. then ten minutes later he rocks up at my front door, almost pounds it down off the hinges and tells me to hurry up (another red flag since he didn’t know where i lived) then we go down and he sits uncomfortably close to me, and i tried to sit further away by sitting on my skateboard but NOPE (red flag again). after that he introduces me to his entire soccer team and tries to get me to play soccer. now, that’s nice, but then it starts getting uncomfortable because everyone there is calling me his gf and he’s saying i am (ReD fLaG) so i try to leave and then he proceeds to get me to train with his team. i am in shorts, a tank and wearing no shoes. i say i’m good so he grabs my wrist and drags me across the field on their warm up run and i run home leaving my skateboard there which i now have to go back and get it.

basically he said it told you you’d see me here more often’ and i freaked out. should i have though? it was at a point where i was extremely uncomfortable and he’d said he wanted me to come back next week and when his teammates were saying i’m his gf he was encouraging it and egging them on so…

@RedTheLoveless

I think I misunderstood the idea of this topic, I'm sorry for that.

No, you got it. Everyone is on edge because we've had one too many trolls pass by in this chat.

If you want to double-check you're not crossing any boundaries, I would suggest reading the first post (contains rules of the chat and whatnot).

@YukiSenoue group

I think I misunderstood the idea of this topic, I'm sorry for that.

No, you got it. Everyone is on edge because we've had one too many trolls pass by in this chat.

If you want to double-check you're not crossing any boundaries, I would suggest reading the first post (contains rules of the chat and whatnot).

oh, don't worry, I've read it!