forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

F in chat I guess.
Anyways, you do have a mom. Not necessarily a living mom, but a mom nonetheless.
Unless you're claiming to be an immaculate conception?

@saor_illust school

y'know, i'm back (because i stalk this chat for long periods of time and then pop in every now and then)

and i only needed .1 second to consider my options and pick which one i was gonna do. yes, this is about deva, who is stalking this chat rn. but no, i'm not not going to post this, because it's the rudeness chat, and i get to be rude to them for once

because i'm me, i'm too nice to say no when deva approaches me in the pms, asking if i want to rp. so of course we start of, and because i physically cannot get a reply up to a one-liner especially if it's a starter i ask if it would be easier if i started. now, before i did, i very clearly asked for no one-liners. but guess what? in return, i get yet another one-liner. and i quoted the post where i said no one-liners, please, and even gave helpful tips for extending your reply! and then of course deva is just like "i don't wanna rp anymore". of course. so yes, that is me being rude to deva for once.

Deleted user

Fourth Rule: Maturity Act is in place. This chat is now 15+ only.

Guess I'll die then

Deleted user

why do i want to get out i am staying i have the right to be here

You.
I can be somewhat nice and just tell you to leave because you are not allowed within MY chat.
Or.
I can be mean. :D

The choice is yours.