forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

More like I don't just sit back and let people talk shit about me, but mmkay

@The-Magician group

It's easier to just take the punches and deal with it than to fight back.
Especially since the strong always attack the weak.
Just deal with it, let it go.

Deleted user

More like you try to make everything an attack against you even if it's not, but mmkay

lmao some people. No, people drag me into shit and I respond. End of discussion :-)

Deleted user

pickles was legit just bitching about other people. you were mentioned in passing, not @ed. i don't get what the problem is, but mmkay

Emphasis on 'was mentioned,' lmao.

@ElderGod-kirky group

More like you try to make everything an attack against you even if it's not, but mmkay

lmao some people. No, people drag me into shit and I respond. End of discussion :-)

Curious how you seem to like claiming the discussion is over yet never actually make an attempt to end it

@croccin-champagne

pickles was legit just bitching about other people. you were mentioned in passing, not @ed. i don't get what the problem is, but mmkay

Emphasis on 'was mentioned,' lmao.

mentioned for getting irrationally bitchy at someone just trying to point out a completely valid thing. and not even directly mentioned, so there was a chance it wasn't about you, but you jumped all the same

@ElderGod-kirky group

If it was the end of the discussion, you wouldn't bother to respond. But with your constant responses, despite your passive aggressive request, the discussion is still in session