forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

Yikes! Runs like a cat under a tarp.

If you fear a water gun, then you really wouldn't like my uncle when he's in charge of filling up the coolers with water. I get hosed down if I walk just within range

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yikes! Runs like a cat under a tarp.

If you fear a water gun, then you really wouldn't like my uncle when he's in charge of filling up the coolers with water. I get hosed down if I walk just within range

Ugh. I hate water.

@Pickles group

ugh I'm so done with certain people

Is this about who I think it's about?

probably, but also other people. Mostly other people

Wanna talk about it in DMs?

I'll be fine. All the annoying people left but they're upstairs playing a game and it's REALLY loud

Deleted user

ugh I'm so done with certain people

Is this about who I think it's about?

probably, but also other people. Mostly other people

Wanna talk about it in DMs?

. . .

Deleted user

. . .

What, Miriam?

Nothing, Lee.
But if this is about me I stg.

@The-Magician group

. . .

What, Miriam?

Nothing, Lee.

Since Lizzie said that it was mainly about other people, and you'd have known that if you'd kept reading the rest of the messages, you have nothing to swear to the Gods about.
Stop getting yourself involved again.
If you're not going to try help, don't speak.
I don't care if this is the rudeness chat, I'm tired of the same old "it's the rudeness chat so I'm allowed to be rude" bullshit.
You're allowed to be nice on the rudeness chat as well once in a while, and since it is almost the new year I would have thought that at people would have liked to keep their drama until January.
I say this in the politest way possible, but just fuck off.

Deleted user

. . .

What, Miriam?

Nothing, Lee.

Since Lizzie said that it was mainly about other people, and you'd have known that if you'd kept reading the rest of the messages, you have nothing to swear to the Gods about.

I did read the rest of it. Seeing as you are clearly not my biggest fan and Lizzie was a bit annoyed with me, I assumed it was about me.

Stop getting yourself involved again.
If you're not going to try help, don't speak.

Lmao I'm going to speak when I want to, but thanks for the advice.

I don't care if this is the rudeness chat, I'm tired of the same old "it's the rudeness chat so I'm allowed to be rude" bullshit.
You're allowed to be nice on the rudeness chat as well once in a while, and since it is almost the new year I would have thought that at people would have liked to keep their drama until January.

D-Do you know what the rudeness chat is?

I say this in the politest way possible, but just fuck off.

Right back at ya.

@Pickles group

I was the one who was annoyed, so why are you upset with Lee? Please understand this isn't a dig at you, I'm genuinely curious
and if this is going to cause something else, just ignore me

Deleted user

I was the one who was annoyed, so why are you upset with Lee? Please understand this isn't a deog at you, I'm actually curious

lmao Lee just doesn't like me. I'm not saying it to be offensive, I think it's basic knowledge for most Rudeness Chat regulars. Just like Baylee.

Deleted user

you say that like baylee doesn't have a reason to not like you?

No, that's not my point, my point is that he doesn't like me. Even if I don't get whatever reasons he feels the need to bring up.

A lot of people on this chat dislike me. Shrugs

@croccin-champagne

because you're always stirring up drama that doesn't need stirred. let the pot simmer, it'll be fine on it's own
and i think most of us just dislike that, not you entirely.