forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Oh my gosh Mir.

oh my god Dommy.

By the frick frack gosh darn and golly gee Mir.

What the frick frack diddly dack pattywak snick snack crack pack slack mack quarterback crackerjack biofeedback backtrack thumbtack tic tac Dominic.

@ElderGod-kirky group

My dad, sister, and I all watch The Witcher until 1 in the morning after my mom goes to bed, alight? Well, of course it has explicit things there, and my sister is grossed out by just kissing.

So my dad will comment on the explicit stuff and I'll chime in, and a couple times we've both started cackling while my sister just hides behind her tablet and refuses to acknowledge it.

Once, my dad and I said "shite" at the same time, copying one of the characters.

Ah, I just love this new ritual

@RedTheLoveless

Good morning I'd like to be rude to myself real quick please and thank you.

Those who may know my timezone may be asking, "It is almost 3 AM, why are you awake?"

Well you see, I toss and turn a lot in my sleep. And in my half-sleep dazed state of turning, I tossed my arm too hard and it smacked me right in the face, waking me up. Now, that's already kinda bad. BUT, it is winter. The air is dry as fuck. I've been having to take ibuprofen recently. My nose is a desert, so I should not be feeling any sort of liquid run down my nose, right? Right?

TL;DR I gave myself a bloody nose by smacking myself in the face at NEARLY THREE IN THE GODSFORSAKEN MORNING.

The aftermath looked like I was a left-handed cannibal, and I left a trail through the hallway.

@HighPockets group

it's really loud, they're really rich, I'm really hungry, and I really wanna leave

Not to sound like Nich or anything, but you could steal their food and money