forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

Today is spend time with PART of your dad's family and tomorrow is spend time with ALL 70 MEMBERS of your dad's family and I am not excited

@ElderGod-kirky group

He's friends with my dad, 10 years older than him, and we call him my mom's other husband. Pops in every now and again to just chill. So yes, lmao, to answer your question.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

One of my Nana’s friends keeps getting us Christmas gifts
We don’t even know the lady
She’s just wealthy and doesn’t have children so she buys gifts for families she likes
It’s really sweet
I really want to give her a gift sometime, maybe a painting or clay figure of some sort, but I don’t know what she likes so it’s quite difficult-

@The-Magician group

I’m already the sugar buddy of my friend 😅 I have a lot of money that I can just throw away——well technically it’s Lee’s money but he’s fine with me throwing it about.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I’m already the sugar buddy of my friend 😅 I have a lot of money that I can just throw away——well technically it’s Lee’s money but he’s fine with me throwing it about.

I wish

@Pickles group

Ahhhhhhh they didn't have wifi and I didn't have a data connection. I couldn't do ANYTHING it was torture. We stayed there for so long. But I'm back.

@Pickles group

Now I smell like their house. Aka cigarettes and rust I have to wear these jeans tomorrow and I don't have a way to air them out
Things I want to be rude to:
A certain 3 letter slang thing that's meant to be cute or something and has the same first and last letter. The middle letter is w and no I will not say it because I refuse. It's gross and I hate it
Forced social interaction
Long car rides
Sara Shepherd's either overly planned writing or having no idea where it's going and clinging to the random ass details from earlier to come up with the conclusion. I can't tell which it is.
Her wrapping everything up semi neatly and then being like bUt WaIt!!