forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

I know the OG conversation was like, fifteen pages ago, but I've been wondering for a while if I even count?? Like, I've been here for almost two years, but I don't feel like I'm really part of the OG crew. I don't think I was cool enough when I joined, honestly, but I know I was active, albeit under a very different name than my current one

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I know the OG conversation was like, fifteen pages ago, but I've been wondering for a while if I even count?? Like, I've been here for almost two years, but I don't feel like I'm really part of the OG crew. I don't think I was cool enough when I joined, honestly, but I know I was active, albeit under a very different name than my current one

I don’t think you are. It’s been said you have to have a Presence as well as being older. What was your old name?

@Fraust

My original name was Robin_Jones since that was the only character I had lol. People thought I was a guy for a while

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to something I'm insecure about lmao. That's all I have to say.

@Fraust

Lmao I don't blame you. The reasoning I got back then was that I was chill and didn't really ever cause drama, and also the gender neutral name I guess

Deleted user

GUYS

I WORE HEELS TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE FOREVER AND DIDN'T DIE

YES QUEEN