forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I feel like I'd be an angry drunk because I'm really fucking aggressive but I actually have self control and stuff, so I don't punch people. I've never been drunk though, obviously, so idk

mood
sighs in genetically unable to drink

@HighPockets group

I know I am one of two drunks: flirty or tired. I have no inbetween.

So a Hostess Quickly or Nym Drunk. Got it!
Yes I'm assigning everyone a member of the Eastcheape Squad based on how they act drunk.

Deleted user

Lowkey would send most of it to Eris but that'd be kinda weird

Why would this be weird?

Because I'd be shipping something to your house

Im still failing to see an issue here

Deleted user

Crocs and I have already done that

sent stuff to my house?
oh glorious i love presents

@croccin-champagne

i mean, eris, if you really want us to send you stuff that bad lmao. no, we didn't send anything to you. we sent each other christmas presents. circe's made me fucking cry and i don't appreciate that so rude

@HighPockets group

Lowkey would send most of it to Eris but that'd be kinda weird

Why would this be weird?

Because I'd be shipping something to your house

Im still failing to see an issue here

My parents don't know I have this account and I wouldn't be able to send you something under their noses. Plus the cost for shipping and handling….
I'll see if I can find a way once the product actually gets here (if it even shows up bc let's be honest, it might not lol) but I can't guarantee anything.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Crocs and I have already done that

sent stuff to my house?
oh glorious i love presents

ghfjgh no, much to your disappointment I'm sure. Nah, we sent Christmas presents to each other. Boxes went to different sides of the country, lmao

@HighPockets group

I could say that you're a friend who helped me with my entry that won at that conference, which wouldn't be a lie…maybe that'd work and it's also true…

@ElderGod-kirky group

i mean, eris, if you really want us to send you stuff that bad lmao. no, we didn't send anything to you. we sent each other christmas presents. circe's made me fucking cry and i don't appreciate that so rude

omg you beat me to it

Also, I'm sorry I'm better at gifts than you are, though I did love your card as I've expressed

Deleted user

bruh literally any present makes me cry.

jay got me a succulent in a lil skull and i wept.

it wasnt even like an actual christmas gift it was just one he found in the airport on the way home to me.

@HighPockets group

I feel like I'm one of like 3 Notebook users who knows another in person
But we knew each other before the site, and I kinda made her join it so it doesn't really count. Plus she doesn't use her account anymore.

Deleted user

Jynnie– lordy I was joking. XD

But i would make the label/pay for the shipping and just email you the info.

@HighPockets group

bruh literally any present makes me cry.

jay got me a succulent in a lil skull and i wept.

it wasnt even like an actual christmas gift it was just one he found in the airport on the way home to me.

I have a skull. I bought it at Target. His name is Yorick and he wears a little Santa hat this time of year.

@croccin-champagne

at least i know i'm not going totally crazy. either that or you're just crazier than me eris. also that sounds adorable and i fully get why you would cry???

and okay, rude. not all of us have m o n e y kayla. i had legit like ten dollars in my pocket that day. should have waited to wrap it so i coulda picked you up something else to put in

@HighPockets group

Jynnie– lordy I was joking. XD

But i would make the label/pay for the shipping and just email you the info.

Oof, sorry about that! Sometimes I don't pick up on jokes right away, plus it's always hard to tell online lol

@ElderGod-kirky group

and okay, rude. not all of us have m o n e y kayla. i had legit like ten dollars in my pocket that day. should have waited to wrap it so i coulda picked you up something else to put in

I only paid for the book Everything else was either made or found

Deleted user

My main skull (i have a collection. thanks mama & jay) is named carlos and he's a dia de los muertos calavera with a mohawk of marigolds.

@croccin-champagne

I only paid for the book Everything else was either made or found

i have the creativity of a worm babe. but speaking of, every time i look at that tree i want to cry bcs it makes me so happy, how dare you