forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

and okay, rude. not all of us have m o n e y kayla. i had legit like ten dollars in my pocket that day. should have waited to wrap it so i coulda picked you up something else to put in

I only paid for the book Everything else was either made or found

i have the creativity of a worm babe. but speaking of, every time i look at that tree i want to cry bcs it makes me so happy, how dare you

you'd be surprised with how much glue and paper I used for the 'snow' in that thing. I had to pull out my mom's paper shredder because my fingers were getting raw from ripping the paper myself. But I'm glad you like it so much

Deleted user

Have I ever showed y'all my collection of Edgar Allan Poe memorabilia?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i mean, eris, if you really want us to send you stuff that bad lmao. no, we didn't send anything to you. we sent each other christmas presents. circe's made me fucking cry and i don't appreciate that so rude

bruh literally any present makes me cry.

jay got me a succulent in a lil skull and i wept.

it wasnt even like an actual christmas gift it was just one he found in the airport on the way home to me.

I have a skull. I bought it at Target. His name is Yorick and he wears a little Santa hat this time of year.

Beautiful.

@RedTheLoveless

lol but the holidays are overrrrr

So? Valentine's day is around the corner, and I can send gifts as symbols of my platonic love.

Or I can just send them whenever like a force of pure chaotic good

Deleted user

Ya'll are getting candy from me because I promote chaotic energies.