forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

1. Hey Kitty (reference to what MC calls LI)
  2. Bleeding Star
  3. Life of. . . (a play on the Life of Sin series coming after this book)
    • Cruelty
    • Hate
  4. Blood for Blood
  5. Moonlight and Stardust
  6. Abandon Me
  7. Save Me

1 is titled 2 and 2 is titled 3 etc so I’m wondering if there is a first one we didn’t see.
Besides that, 3 and 6 are my favorites.

Deleted user

throwaway town in WA

Is offended because I now live in a throwaway town in WA

@croccin-champagne

its funny cause i came up with that phrasing, because i live in a fucking throwaway town here. eris that makes us throwaway town buddies. circe would join us, but she got stuck in a village like a nerd

@ElderGod-kirky group

its funny cause i came up with that phrasing, because i live in a fucking throwaway town here. eris that makes us throwaway town buddies. circe would join us, but she got stuck in a village like a nerd

yeah, I don't even get upgraded to a throwaway town, I'm in a village ten-minutes away from a throwaway town like a heathen.

yeah, I don't even get upgraded to a throwaway town, I'm in a village ten-minutes away from a throwaway town like a heathen.

Circe’s a nerd!

@ElderGod-kirky group

Circe’s a nerd!

It's been confirmed. Living in a village with two different fields on either side of my double-wide trailer and trees on the third side makes me a nerd.

Deleted user

throwaway town in WA

Same. But at least the Japanese think our town is cool.

Dom….we don't live in the same town….?

as much as I wish we did.

Deleted user

throwaway town in WA

but magic and murder

can confirm since I live here

throwaway town in WA

Same. But at least the Japanese think our town is cool.

Dom….we don't live in the same town….?

as much as I wish we did.

My town then. I like the implication that I own it all. I do have a few places I am king of. One of which is the Dominican Republic but we’ve fallen on hard times as of late.

throwaway town in WA

but magic and murder

can confirm since I live here

All I have is murder. :(

No wait we have creepy witches. Forgot about them.