tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Oh dear heck-

Is this argument actually happening-???

I don't believe it either Ella

@The-Magician group

Why does it always seem to be you, Miriam, who causes the most agro in this thread.
Whenever I hop in and find some sort of disagreement or full blown argument, you are somehow always part of it.
What issue do you have with letting things go or just keeping it to yourself?

Deleted user

THEY ARE NOT PARENTHESES

THEY. ARE. BRACKETS.

And they're what I use.

Deleted user

THEY ARE NOT PARENTHESES

THEY. ARE. BRACKETS.

And they're what I use.

They’re stupid. They break the flow of anything you’re trying to say, and it just makes everything look messy and childish.

Deleted user

You could at least acknowledge that you've seen what I've written instead of blatantly ignoring my messages to stop.

I didn't want to cause a conflict {seeing as it's a story thread}

Ignoring it and continuing to use what I nicely asked you to stop using is creating the conflict, Miriam.
Just respect that I asked you to stop. Why is that so hard for you.
It's my thread. My rules are law in it.

You don't have to comment on my story. You can read it and move on, as others do. If you have something to say then PM it to me.

I don't have anything to say. It sounds like you do.

I meant regarding the damn story. I couldn't care less about the other random drama shit you do on this site, but in regards to ATC you do not have to comment. But if you do want to–instead of using the wrong brackets and throwing off the formatting that I've set up for the thread, just PM me. It's a courtesy to everyone now, as I am not the only one that has asked you to stop.

Especially since you know for a fact that A) it bothers me and B) that I've asked you to stop.

It's disrespectful.

It's also kinda disrespectful to just tell someone that they can't use the symbols they were taught to use? But mmkay

I don't care if you use them elsewhere!! I don't care what you were taught!!
In MY THREAD, please do not use them. It is that damn simple.

Deleted user

Why does it always seem to be you, Miriam, who causes the most agro in this thread.
Whenever I hop in and find some sort of disagreement or full blown argument, you are somehow always part of it.

Bruh Eris brought this up

and it's the rudeness chat, so like… Imma be rude?

Plus, I can't help it if people have a problem with me.

Deleted user

THEY ARE NOT PARENTHESES

THEY. ARE. BRACKETS.

And they're what I use.

They’re stupid. They break the flow of anything you’re trying to say, and it just makes everything look messy and childish.

And I think )s are stupid?? Because I wasn't taught to use them??
What are you trying to achieve here????

@The-Magician group

Eris brought it up but there was no need to retaliate the way you did.
Well they have a problem with you for a reason, don't you think it would be in your best interest to find out why and sort it out??

Deleted user

I'm not trying to be rude or mean. I'm just trying to understand why you can't seem to follow this rule I have in my thread.
You seem to follow all the other rules I have in other threads just fine.

This story means so much to me. It's an accumulation of my own life experiences and others that I love most dearly. I want this to come out right. Every time I have to stop the conversation about how I appreciate the love that the story is getting, or explain points of the plot to tell you to not use the brackets that are throwing everything off, is time consuming and rude.

I just want the focus to be on my story….

Deleted user

Eris brought it up but there was no need to retaliate the way you did.
Well they have a problem with you for a reason, don't you think it would be in your best interest to find out why and sort it out??

That's what I'm trying to do.
Do you expect me to just ignor her? When she specifically called me out to have a conversation??

Deleted user

I brought this up because you were ignoring the shit out of me in my own thread and being disrespectful to other readers and I had enough of it.

Deleted user

I'm not trying to be rude or mean. I'm just trying to understand why you can't seem to follow this rule I have in my thread.

This story means so much to me. It's an accumulation of my own life experiences and others that I love most dearly. I want this to come out right. Every time I have to stop the conversation about how I appreciate the love that the story is getting, or explain points of the plot to tell you to not use the brackets that are throwing everything off, is time consuming and rude.

I'm done with the goddamn story. Okay? Let it go.

@The-Magician group

Do you expect me to just ignor her? When she specifically called me out to have a conversation??

I half expected you not to argue back and simply just apologise for being a nuisance and just do what she is asking, but I suppose that's too much to ask for.

Deleted user

Jesus Christ– forgive me for trying to be civil.
You respond more decisively when I'm pissed off at you.

Deleted user

I half expected you not to argue back and simply just apologise for being a nuisance and just do what she is asking, but I suppose that's too much to ask for.

girl

I'm not going to apologize for using punctuation I was taught to use

I'm done with this conversation

Deleted user

Jesus Christ– forgive me for trying to be civil.
You respond more decisively when I'm pissed off at you.

You're always pissed off at me lmao
Why are you still upset???? I won't read your story. There. Everything is fine.

Deleted user

You're such a hypocrite.

I wish I had enough energy to deal with you right now but I don't

Deleted user

Lee is a "he"

Okay??
It's 'they actually tho
"Girl" wasn't supposed to be about their gender
It's just a phrase I use

@The-Magician group

Lee is a "he"

Okay??
It's 'they actually tho
"Girl" wasn't supposed to be about their gender
It's just a phrase I use

……………I'm actually "he".. I don't mind "they" though..

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I don't see how incorrect/correct punctuation can be that annoying to either of you, I put up with it all the time, it's not that big of a deal

but i'll probably have to take eris's side here because

fun fact

It's really not that hard to press a different button.

(hey look, i'm using parenthesis I was taught to use)
{hey look, i'm using different ones, even though I wasn't taught to use them}
[would you look at that, they both required the same amount of effort]
< how is this such a problem >

If Eris has told you repeatedly on her thread that that bugs her, you should stop.
You don't have to stop in every thread, just put in enough effort to move your hand one key up and slightly to the right before pressing the button on your keyboard.
✨it's really that simple✨