forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

I want to fucking throttle whoever decided that making a giant fucking boar in a swamp of poison gas was a GOOD FUCKING IDEA

I passed the fucking bullshit fight, but still.

@The-Magician group

I'd like to be rude to my friend's ex. Just as their one year was coming up, she cheated on him with someone that I went to school with.
She didn't deserve my friend anyway, he only spent over £400 for them to see the New Year fireworks in London…

Deleted user

So @Blurry are you not seeing my little notes? Or are you dead set on messing with something that I've worked very hard on for the past year?

Inquiring minds want to know

Deleted user

She's speaking about a video game, everyone

Thank you. I was wondering what kind of freak life she had for a minute.

^^^

Deleted user

So @Blurry are you not seeing my little notes? Or are you dead set on messing with something that I've worked very hard on for the past year?

Inquiring minds want to know

I always use these {. I'm not going to change that. I don't know why this is 'messing with' your story, it's literally just someone using their preferred punctuation they were taught to use. I can stop reading your story if it bothers you so much.

Deleted user

You could at least acknowledge that you've seen what I've written instead of blatantly ignoring my messages to stop.
You don't have to comment on my story. You can read it and move on, as others do. If you have something to say then PM it to me.

Especially since you know for a fact that A) it bothers me and B) that I've asked you to stop.

It's disrespectful.

Deleted user

Taught to use my ass.

Those brackets are used in math. Not English or for setting off extra information like parentheses are.

Deleted user

Taught to use my ass.

Those brackets are used in math. Not English or for setting off extra information like parentheses are.

Lord Jesus Emi
I know
But guess what? I was taught to use these.
I do them when I handwrite as well.

Deleted user

Taught to use my ass.

Lord Jesus Emi
I know

wow so if you know then great job you taught yourself the wrong fucking thing

It’s these () for english

period

That’s why

{}

doesn’t work in the NB format. Because they are for math

Deleted user

You could at least acknowledge that you've seen what I've written instead of blatantly ignoring my messages to stop.

I didn't want to cause a conflict {seeing as it's a story thread}

You don't have to comment on my story. You can read it and move on, as others do. If you have something to say then PM it to me.

I don't have anything to say. It sounds like you do.

Especially since you know for a fact that A) it bothers me and B) that I've asked you to stop.

It's disrespectful.

It's also kinda disrespectful to just tell someone that they can't use the symbols they were taught to use? But mmkay

Deleted user

Taught to use my ass.

Lord Jesus Emi
I know

wow so if you know then great job you taught yourself the wrong fucking thing

It’s these () for english

period

That’s why

{}

doesn’t work in the NB format. Because they are for math

I'll tell the teacher in the class I was required to take for three years that she's wrong, I guess.
Now stop?? I'm not changing my parentheses??? So just stop??????